Who's interested to help me build Singastro Wiki?

Have some suggestions to improve the site? Let's discuss it here....Might do some tests here as well
chrisyeo

Who's interested to help me build Singastro Wiki?

Post by chrisyeo »

Who's interested to help me build Singastro Wiki? It's currently in sort of a experimental stage.

Check it out at http://wiki.singastro.org
chrisyeo

Post by chrisyeo »

Very simple, just click the 'EditText' button at the bottom of each page and you can edit anything. Explore and you'll slowly figure it out, trust me. :) There are some instructions on the main page.
zong
Administrator
Favourite scope: 1x7 binoculars (my eyes)

Post by zong »

Cool. What i fear though, is that we have too little info. If everybody helps contribute some, we might be able to make a wiki dedicated to astronomy in singapore. The layout is still very plain and simple, after ORD i might be able to help. I made an edit already ^^
ALPiNe

Post by ALPiNe »

I have just done a little editing and proofreading on the website:

http://web.singastro.org/wiki/index.php ... 0Singastro

If I have missed out any glaring mistakes, or if anyone has violent objections to the changes I've made, please feel free to make the necessary changes you deem fit, or you can PM me about it. Thanks.

Cheers,
- ALPiNe
.- .-.. .--. .. -. .
chrisyeo

Post by chrisyeo »

The whole idea about a wiki is that you edit whatever you want. There's no need to feel worried about anything. It can just be re-edited if need be. So feel free to edit away! Add new pages and change the structure if you wish as well!

Cheers,
Chris
chrisyeo

Post by chrisyeo »

Hi.

Upgraded the website to a new version. Looks prettier, and has added functionality and ability to edit templates.

Cheers,
Chris
chrisyeo

Post by chrisyeo »

Hi,

Singastrowiki has been up for a while now, and I'm happy that more and more people are viewing it now that it features significantly in the online searches. I think more people have been coming onto the forums because of it.

Sadly, besides starfinder and a me, no one has really helped to add anything to the wiki. Can I get your comments on the wiki so that I can try to improve it and make it easier for others to use it and contribute to it?

Thanks!

Rgds,
weixing
Super Moderator
Favourite scope: Vixen R200SS & Celestron 6" F5 Achro Refractor
Location: (Tampines) Earth of Solar System in Orion Arm of Milky Way Galaxy in Local Group Galaxies Cluster

Post by weixing »

Hi,
Will try to help when got more free time... quite busy lately.

Have a nice day.
Yang Weixing
:mrgreen: "The universe is composed mainly of hydrogen and ignorance." :mrgreen: