Company7 website - Info on Astro Equipment

This is where you can read up the answers to some FAQs on astronomy and star-gazing in Singapore. Members' contributions are welcomed.
weixing
Super Moderator
Favourite scope: Vixen R200SS & Celestron 6" F5 Achro Refractor
Location: (Tampines) Earth of Solar System in Orion Arm of Milky Way Galaxy in Local Group Galaxies Cluster

Company7 website - Info on Astro Equipment

Post by weixing »

Hi,
The Company7 website ( http://www.company7.com/ ) is quite a useful website... got lots of information on Astronomy equpiment... even got complete instruction manual for C5 and C8 as provided in May 1975!! It even got a document on how to design your own observatory dome!!

I had been using this webiste to find a lots of information, but I seldom heard people mentioning this website.

Have a nice day.
Yang Weixing
:mrgreen: "The universe is composed mainly of hydrogen and ignorance." :mrgreen:
Tachyon

Post by Tachyon »

I only use it to look at Questar pictures! :P
[80% Steve, 20% Alfred] ------- Probability of Clear Skies = (Age of newest equipment in days) / [(Number of observers) * (Total Aperture of all telescopes present in mm)]
denebman

Post by denebman »

I used to translate its English info into Chinese for my friend.
10" Telekit with Zambuto optics~TMB 152/1200 (construction)~Takashi Mewlon 210~TMB 80/600
rlow

Post by rlow »

I only use it to look at Questar pictures!
Don't you prefer to look at the real thing in your cabinet?
Tachyon

Post by Tachyon »

The photos look better! :P
[80% Steve, 20% Alfred] ------- Probability of Clear Skies = (Age of newest equipment in days) / [(Number of observers) * (Total Aperture of all telescopes present in mm)]