This is nice~!

This is where you can read up the answers to some FAQs on astronomy and star-gazing in Singapore. Members' contributions are welcomed.
kensou

This is nice~!

Post by kensou »

Bergkamp_
Favourite scope: Telescope that i can bring out

Post by Bergkamp_ »

nice~! =) like it alot.. i saved this pic =)
Wee Ern aRmeD wiF Telescope reAdY tO taKe ovEr thE skY .. wIF jUst mY naKed eYEs .
superiorstream

Post by superiorstream »

And because the universe is so vast,I firmly believe that there is live elsewhere in the universe;and perhaps some had visited us already but refuse to contact us due to various reasons.
wucheeyiun

Post by wucheeyiun »

Very well documented information of our Universe. I saved the page too.

One must know that our Hubble is visually trained at the outer Space for years, and my suspect is that more then half of the seeing could just be images that is still travelling to the Image Capture Device, some of this so call old galaxies may have already collapse, after the Big Bang ( Birth of the Universe, is about 13 billion years ago ).

What astrophysicist wants to see is the post Big Bang, where the entire Universe collapse due to the first act, which could be coming, but we all cannot see it as the image is still travelling to Earth small little telescopes - which even include our very own largest VLT survey telescope in Chile.

The reason is that Gravitational Acceleration of Mass into black hole ( or collapse stars ) is travelling faster then the speed of light, and what we see is based on the speed of light.
jimmyleong

Post by jimmyleong »

very nice... i watched the imax Hubble at Omni-max threatre over the weekend... saw a similarity there :)
Airconvent
Super Moderator

Post by Airconvent »

ah..these are captures from a youtube clip. I just saw it 2 days ago when I was showing the solar system to my kid..thanks for sharing.
The Boldly Go Where No Meade Has Gone Before
Captain, RSS Enterprise NCC1701R
United Federation of the Planets
kensou

Post by kensou »

whats the youtube clip link? :D