WTS:MINT CANON LEGRIA HF S100 (NO RESERVE)

Have an old aquarium or bicycle you don't need anymore? Here is the place to sell your unwanted (non-astro) items to a friendly Singastroian. Your junk might be someone else's treasure! Strictly for non-commerical use only.
danosabtu

WTS:MINT CANON LEGRIA HF S100 (NO RESERVE)

Post by danosabtu »

Dear interested buyers,

I am selling off my Canon HF S100 which is super rarely used. Condition Mint 9/10. 1 point off simply because it has been removed from box and used lightly like for a video project for a week at most.

The offered comes with its standard package in the box plus the actual retail box well-kept. Other than that, all the extra accessories that i bought with it. Like extra higher capacity original batt / sd cards / wide lens etc See the pictures here:

http://forums.vr-zone.com/photopost/sho ... 29&cat=500

So go ahead and sms me your best bid for this fantastic offer at 9 1 5 5 4 3 4 8. Highest bidder will be contacted. Local pick up and cash transaction only. NO RESERVE!

Camcorder Features:
8.0MP Canon HD Camera System
SDHC Memory card recording
Instant AF and Super Range OIS
Manual control options
Video Snapshot, Face Detection, Pre REC
x.v.Colour and 25p
8MP photos
Superior audio
Mini Advanced Accessory Shoe
Editing software
danosabtu

Re: WTS:MINT CANON LEGRIA HF S100 (NO RESERVE)

Post by danosabtu »

First of all thank you for your biddings! however i wish to apologise first hand to those who have bidded through the forum.. Only sms bidding will be considered. thus pls pls sms your best offer. There are many who requested for highest bid updates.. I will do my best to update you promptly as i have to go through all the msges first.

Also note, if the highest bidder fails to make proper claim then the next highest bidder gets it.

Just a few pictures as a preview of what you'll be getting:

http://forums.vr-zone.com/photopost/sho ... 29&cat=500
Clifford60

Post by Clifford60 »

Care to post the highest bid now and when is the closing date? Otherwise you may be getting a lot of lower bids. Normally in this forum, the seller need to post his intended selling price.
danosabtu

Post by danosabtu »

Clifford60 wrote:Care to post the highest bid now and when is the closing date? Otherwise you may be getting a lot of lower bids. Normally in this forum, the seller need to post his intended selling price.
Hi Clifford,

Thank you for your reply! There is no reserve for the price and I'd like to keep to my word to that.

Thus far the highest bid was $405 but the person walked out.

Bid will close tomorrow 25/12/12 @ 8pm.