WTS: Dual Sim card Phone ($200)

Have an old aquarium or bicycle you don't need anymore? Here is the place to sell your unwanted (non-astro) items to a friendly Singastroian. Your junk might be someone else's treasure! Strictly for non-commerical use only.
Bergkamp_
Favourite scope: Telescope that i can bring out

WTS: Dual Sim card Phone ($200)

Post by Bergkamp_ »

Hi there i'm selling a phone like new condition only test the phone when buying.

Its silver ZT E90. Its a touch screen phone with dual sim card function. Fully tested. Support Chinese and English and the 3d 2 speakers to play the mp3 is amazing. I can say better than motorola. Its very loud and clear. Support all sim cards and network except CDMA, i believe no CDMA to use in spore now. GSM all ok. It have FM radio and have the schedule radio record. Takes pictures and video. Able to read Ebook. And have function to check on weather and stock. It do have the Iphone like interface to use.

Package include:

ZT E90 phone
Charger
1 original batt
1 512mb micro sd card
1 Brand new earpiece
1 retractable touch screen pen
1 screen protector ($6 for free) The phone have one on it already, so you have 1 more.
1 handphone pouch ($6 worth for free)
1 extra original battery ($20 worth for free)

All for the amazing of $200 nett.

Best Buy must buy!

Ernnie @ 98806965
Wee Ern aRmeD wiF Telescope reAdY tO taKe ovEr thE skY .. wIF jUst mY naKed eYEs .
Zephyrus

Post by Zephyrus »

Any pictures? And what's the reason for selling?
Bergkamp_

Post by Bergkamp_ »

i in army.. cannot use this.. its a gd phone.. and i got e51 already

looks like http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm59 ... 1_Logo.jpg its silver in colour
Wee Ern aRmeD wiF Telescope reAdY tO taKe ovEr thE skY .. wIF jUst mY naKed eYEs .
ovc17m

Post by ovc17m »

Yo still remember me? :) This phone of yours seems good! Anyway, can check with you if it's WiFi enabled? Use my current phone to surf online pretty often when I'm out.
~Clear skies don't occur every night, so date your BIG LENS out when the chance comes~
Bergkamp_

Post by Bergkamp_ »

hi bro.. hows life? hmm that phone got no wifi =)