WTS: Lego 7699 MT-101 Armoured Drilling Unit (Mars Mission)

Have an old aquarium or bicycle you don't need anymore? Here is the place to sell your unwanted (non-astro) items to a friendly Singastroian. Your junk might be someone else's treasure! Strictly for non-commerical use only.
ovc17m

WTS: Lego 7699 MT-101 Armoured Drilling Unit (Mars Mission)

Post by ovc17m »

Hi all, got a slightly astro-related toy here to let go. Haha... Not only it's fun for kids, but even some adults loved it!

Guess most of you have heard of the building toy LEGO? Yah, I have this Mars Mission set for sale, which I think some of you might be interested.

Here's the descriptions :

Rumbling across the rocky surface of Mars is the mightiest Mars Mission vehicle of all - it's the MT-101 Armored Drilling Unit! With 2 detachable flyers to scout and protect the main unit, this special-edition mining tank is really 3 vehicles in 1. Features includes a drilling arm to dig for energy crystals, a sphere-launching blaster, alien capture tubes, 6 big wheels with working independent suspension for rough terrain, plus an alien attack ship out to steal the crystals!

Kindly note that this is a new unopened set, which contains a total of 635 pcs! Bought only last year, but no time to play. Selling at only S$100 to whoever is interested. Feel free to email me (ovc17m@singnet.com.sg) or drop me message for enquiries. Thanks!

~Clear skies don't occur every night, so date your BIG LENS out when the chance comes~