Clearout

Have an old aquarium or bicycle you don't need anymore? Here is the place to sell your unwanted (non-astro) items to a friendly Singastroian. Your junk might be someone else's treasure! Strictly for non-commerical use only.
Bergkamp_
Favourite scope: Telescope that i can bring out

Post by Bergkamp_ »

hi croy.. can i take the macbook?? thanks alot =) normal 2.5" laptop harddisk can?
Wee Ern aRmeD wiF Telescope reAdY tO taKe ovEr thE skY .. wIF jUst mY naKed eYEs .
Airconvent
Super Moderator

Post by Airconvent »

Man, you're fast wee ern! Thought I can try the Mac for once...
Have fun and good luck on your sale, Croys. You're not moving elsewhere are you?
The Boldly Go Where No Meade Has Gone Before
Captain, RSS Enterprise NCC1701R
United Federation of the Planets
timatworksg

Post by timatworksg »

Stuart! Your Junk reminds me of the good ole' days especially the Discman and PCMIA Eternet card!

mahjong set?...If it's the mini one I would like it. Already have the normal type. What you doing with Mahjong set?..u play?
My wife never complained about how much time, effort & money I spent on my Astronomy hobby!................suddenly I met her!!!
Gary

Post by Gary »

It is not a mini set. Your set is for non-chinese beginners to learn the game. :)
http://www.astro.sg
email: gary[at]astro.sg
twitter: @astrosg

"The importance of a telescope is not how big it is, how well made it is.
It is how many people, less fortunate than you, got to look through it."
-- John Dobson.
Bergkamp_
Favourite scope: Telescope that i can bring out

Post by Bergkamp_ »

Thanks Croy.. do let me know when is a good time to find you for installation.. really thanks for ur generosity.
Wee Ern aRmeD wiF Telescope reAdY tO taKe ovEr thE skY .. wIF jUst mY naKed eYEs .
timatworksg

Post by timatworksg »

croys wrote: I don't play at all, it was a gift from a long time ago in a country far, far away.
Que Star Wars Theme......Tantooine? Gungan wasteland?...haha!

Makes a nice gift though. Anyways, mini as in the tiles are half the normal tile size...small comparable to half a 9volt battery?...sorry lost for comparisons. Just that I like the mini tiles...makes a nice decoration piece. I have a chess set with figurines and they are too nice to play with, though my daughter thinks it's some Disney Princess Adventure.

No worries, just wondering. Anyways how was the trip? Glad to know all went well and back safe. Selling scopes....hmmm..lol!
My wife never complained about how much time, effort & money I spent on my Astronomy hobby!................suddenly I met her!!!