Orion Optics?

Here is the place to talk about all those equipment(Telescope, Mounts, Eyepieces, etc...) you have. Not sure which scope/eyepiece is best for you? Trash it out here!
HoO_Germany
Vendor

Post by HoO_Germany »

VinSnr wrote:
HoO_Germany wrote:After I read about high shipping cost to Singapore, I have to say that my shipping prices to Singapore, for the sended Telescopes, was very low in comparison. So I have sended allready a 150/2040mm classical Cassegrain in a wooden box to a client in Singapore, where the weight was somewhere to 20kg for under 80 Euro.
Another telescope I have sended to Singapore, was a smaller Mak-Cassegrain where the shipping cost was under 70 Euro :)

Clear Skys
Do you sell telescope from TS, Telescope Service?
Hi

I´m sending every telescope you wish :) , also the ones from TS. Please write me what kind of scope you wish.

Clear Skys
House of Optics Germany
Intes-Micro/Ylena/STF/LOMO/Synta
www.hoo-germany.de
e-mail: info(@)hoo-germany.de
Tel.: +49 2452 976144
HoO_Germany
Vendor

Post by HoO_Germany »

Kim Miau wrote:What's the courier service that you used?

If you mind me :) , I have used the DHL courier, where it is the normal german Post. It have only a disappointing problem, if the weight is tooo high (over 20 kg in one package) I have to send more packages.
Otherways for sending big telescopes, I have to take other vorwarders for make the shipping.
Why I didn´t sale uppon now too heavy telescopes to Singapore, I have no idea what prices are for ex. a complete C11 with eq-mount. I think there shall be calculated somewhere to 350 Euro.

Clear Skys
House of Optics Germany
Intes-Micro/Ylena/STF/LOMO/Synta
www.hoo-germany.de
e-mail: info(@)hoo-germany.de
Tel.: +49 2452 976144
Robin Lee

Post by Robin Lee »

Do forwarders give you a much cheaper price?
Clear skies,
Robin.

Cyclops Optics - QHYCCD, William Optics, Televue, STC & Optolong filters
Free shipping for purchases above SG$250