The Chinese Sphinx mount has been made

Here is the place to talk about all those equipment(Telescope, Mounts, Eyepieces, etc...) you have. Not sure which scope/eyepiece is best for you? Trash it out here!
Meng Lee

The Chinese Sphinx mount has been made

Post by Meng Lee »

Hi all,

The chinese version of sphinx mount!

http://www.bosma.com.cn/en/productgn_info.asp?id=440
ML
Tachyon

Post by Tachyon »

Doesn't that infringe on the Copyright of Vixen?
[80% Steve, 20% Alfred] ------- Probability of Clear Skies = (Age of newest equipment in days) / [(Number of observers) * (Total Aperture of all telescopes present in mm)]
VinSnr
Administrator

Post by VinSnr »

Tachyon wrote:Doesn't that infringe on the Copyright of Vixen?
Don't think PRC will care.
aquillae

Post by aquillae »

VinSnr wrote:
yup <G>

I found a Chinese company (www.aputure.com) which produces some items for photography. I bought their copy of Canon's TC-80N3, and I was really amused when I read the instruction manual. They forgot to replace the original's product name (TC80N3) on the fine print.
jeff
astro-cubicle :: www.astrojeff.com
Tachyon

Post by Tachyon »

aquillae wrote:
VinSnr wrote:
yup <G>

I found a Chinese company (www.aputure.com) which produces some items for photography. I bought their copy of Canon's TC-80N3, and I was really amused when I read the instruction manual. They forgot to replace the original's product name (TC80N3) on the fine print.
Really? I also bought one for my S5 Pro. Will check the instruction manual when I'm back in SG.
[80% Steve, 20% Alfred] ------- Probability of Clear Skies = (Age of newest equipment in days) / [(Number of observers) * (Total Aperture of all telescopes present in mm)]
aquillae

Post by aquillae »

Tachyon wrote:
Really? I also bought one for my S5 Pro. Will check the instruction manual when I'm back in SG.

Heh, yeah I spotted it on page 10 (Settings>>Camera Operation Notes) in my manual.
jeff
astro-cubicle :: www.astrojeff.com
Tachyon

Post by Tachyon »

aquillae wrote:
Tachyon wrote:

Heh, yeah I spotted it on page 10 (Settings>>Camera Operation Notes) in my manual.
My manual for the Apurture Remote Cord Timer is different from yours. The page 10 is "Timed Photography (4/7)". Maybe because mine is for the Nikon camera?
MooEy

Post by MooEy »

hmm.. chinese version of sphinx seems interesting, but i tot this might be even more interesting

http://www.goto-kyoei.co.jp/netshop/ken ... ekido.html <==jap version of the heq-5. i have alot of luck and gd experience with the kenko series of short focus achromat. would this have the high quality jap qc, combined with the superb synscan system?