Short Observation Session

Alright, this is for sharing of your observation experience. Or, if you are arranging gatherings, star-gazing expeditions or just want some company to go observing together, you can shout it out here.
weixing
Super Moderator
Favourite scope: Vixen R200SS & Celestron 6" F5 Achro Refractor
Location: (Tampines) Earth of Solar System in Orion Arm of Milky Way Galaxy in Local Group Galaxies Cluster

Short Observation Session

Post by weixing »

Hi,
I plan to have a short observation sessions this coming weekends:

Date: Saturday - 11/10/2003
Time: 20:00 to 22:00
Date: Sunday - 12/10/2003
Time: 20:00 to 22:00

Site: On Top of Muli-Storey Car Park(Block 842A) near St Hilda's Secondary/Primary School

The main purpose of this observation session is to test out my new Borg Helical Focuser and testing the stability of my mount.

Newbie that live around Tampines who want to take a look at my scope are welcome to join me... I will let you operate my telescope to gain some experience in handling telescope... :)

** Subject to change if weather condition not permit or other personal matter, so please PM me if you are interested... :)
Last edited by weixing on Thu Oct 09, 2003 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yang Weixing
:mrgreen: "The universe is composed mainly of hydrogen and ignorance." :mrgreen:
IceAngel
Favourite scope: Sky 90

Post by IceAngel »

i think you are referring to 842A.. not 942A.. hehe.. block 900++ area dun have multi storey carpark.. sorry to correct ur mistake.. i hope you dun mind.. :)
*~Stars AND Clear Sky always~*
Leslie
*Owner of Antares 93mm Achromat Refractor* :)
-10.11.03-
*Owner of Takahashi SKY 90 Fluorite Doublet Apochromat Refractor* :D
-25.03.06-
weixing
Super Moderator
Favourite scope: Vixen R200SS & Celestron 6" F5 Achro Refractor
Location: (Tampines) Earth of Solar System in Orion Arm of Milky Way Galaxy in Local Group Galaxies Cluster

Post by weixing »

Hi,
You are right, It is BLK 842A... Ha Ha... I wonder why I type is different from what I think... must be seeing too much stars already... :P

Thanks for your correction... :)
Yang Weixing
:mrgreen: "The universe is composed mainly of hydrogen and ignorance." :mrgreen: