Tampines Observation Session (29 May 2015 21:00)

Alright, this is for sharing of your observation experience. Or, if you are arranging gatherings, star-gazing expeditions or just want some company to go observing together, you can shout it out here.
DotDotDotZ

Post by DotDotDotZ »

Hi,
Your weekly observation still on?
weixing
Super Moderator
Favourite scope: Vixen R200SS & Celestron 6" F5 Achro Refractor
Location: (Tampines) Earth of Solar System in Orion Arm of Milky Way Galaxy in Local Group Galaxies Cluster

Post by weixing »

Hi,
Will be on if the weather is good.

Have a nice day.
Yang Weixing
:mrgreen: "The universe is composed mainly of hydrogen and ignorance." :mrgreen:
rlow

Post by rlow »

It will be hazy though....
Richard Low
weixing
Super Moderator
Location: (Tampines) Earth of Solar System in Orion Arm of Milky Way Galaxy in Local Group Galaxies Cluster

Post by weixing »

Hi,
Not this week... Full Moon + Haze is nearly as bad as raining... Hope next weekend weather will improve.

Have a nice day.
Yang Weixing
:mrgreen: "The universe is composed mainly of hydrogen and ignorance." :mrgreen:
theanswer03

Post by theanswer03 »

Hi guys,

I am new to the forum and to Astronomy. Took a few course in Uni a few years back and just decided to continue this hobby. Hope to learn from all of you. Do you guys still have this observation session at Tampines? Thanks!!!
weixing
Super Moderator

Post by weixing »

Hi,
Welcome to SingAstro!!

Still waiting for a clear night to obs... never been doing any obs since I upgrade my focuser and can't remember when is the last time I obs already... may be the longest bad weather period to date... :-(

Drop me a pm with your contact, so I can sms you when I'm going out for obs... but prepare to be quite last minutes notice.

Hope weather will clear up soon.

Have a nice day.
Yang Weixing
zackae

Post by zackae »

Eh! Weixing! Why never go down obs already? So long never see you!
weixing
Super Moderator

Post by weixing »

Hi,
Ya lor... Very long didn't go to obs already due to the longest period of cloudy night I experience to date... [smilie=dying.gif]

Anyway, my 450D mod had just completed... now what I need is clear weekend sky to test it! Must pray hard hard... [smilie=dong.gif] [smilie=dong.gif]

Have a nice day.
Yang Weixing
timatworksg

Post by timatworksg »

We need to Sacrifice a Large scope as offering for clear sky!! [smilie=dong.gif] [smilie=cute.gif] [smilie=cute2.gif]
My wife never complained about how much time, effort & money I spent on my Astronomy hobby!................suddenly I met her!!!
shirox
Favourite scope: Takahashi FSQ85EDX

Post by shirox »

I really hope to join u guys soon. So i'll keep praying hoping for a clear sky everynight lol
http://eltonastronomy.blogspot.com/

Mersing finally installed some water sink!