Astrophotos for International Speakers

CCD vs Film? Lots of time vs no patience? Alright, this is your place to discuss all the astrophotography what's and what's not. You can discuss about techniques, accessories, cameras, whatever....just make sure you also post some nice photos here too!
martianlightsaber

Astrophotos for International Speakers

Post by martianlightsaber »

Hi friends!

I'm helping to organize an interactive videoconference by a couple of NASA engineers to sec school / JC / Poly students this coming February and we were hoping to gift our speakers with a token of appreciation that's something Astro yet uniquely Singapore.

I was wondering if any of you kind folks would be interested in volunteering an astrophoto or two that you're particularly proud of, taken from Singapore, with full credit and a blurb about you / your photo to go with the picture? And of course an invitation to this event as well ;-). Other compensation negotiable haha, we're a bit poor.

Thanks muchly!
Weilin
http://Astronomy.SG - Aiming to bring together all the Awesome Astro people do in Singapore!
kochu
Favourite scope: Sharpstar-107PH Triplet.

Re: Astrophotos for International Speakers

Post by kochu »

Hi Weilin,

Some of my images taken entirely from Singapore are below. You can choose any if you like it. If you need any details of Image , acquisition , equipment or processing, I can provide them.

Brgds

Kochu/29-12-15

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=13745

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=13758

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=13366

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=13368

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=13309

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=13301

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=13297

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=13282

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=13154

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=13137