Perseo double cluster

CCD vs Film? Lots of time vs no patience? Alright, this is your place to discuss all the astrophotography what's and what's not. You can discuss about techniques, accessories, cameras, whatever....just make sure you also post some nice photos here too!
Meng Lee

Post by Meng Lee »

Now I know why astrophotographers don't mind or even like spider vanes !!!
Piero

Post by Piero »

rcj wrote:was wondering how is the limiting magnitude like for your skies, Piero? any thoughts on the level of light pollution there? thanks!
In cambodia honestly the light pollution is still enough low especially to Sieam Reap
All it takes is estranging from the village and already to 10 kms dark is total, unfortunately the seeing is not good for an elevated rate of damp

To house (where I have gone off the heap of the perseus cluster) the discourse is different bad pollution and very good seeing

The magintudo linit ?? I don't know yet in how much little time that I use the RC I send
a photo of the M57 also done, this, with the RC in which I have put in prominence the IC 1296 galaxy of 15à... around...

Making tests with the Takahashi 128FL on the asteroids I have reached the 19à

Thanks to all for the messages

the photo of M57 is very compressed and therefore I apologize me for the low quality and also for the artificial spikes gotten with a photoshop plugins
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
aquillae

Post by aquillae »

ahhh looking at those diamonds in the sky reminds me why i love this hobby :)

great shot Piero.
jeff
astro-cubicle :: www.astrojeff.com
Piero

Post by Piero »

aquillae wrote:ahhh looking at those diamonds in the sky reminds me why i love this hobby :)

great shot Piero.
nice quote thanks
Cheryl

Post by Cheryl »

Wow. Impressive !! I remember the double cluster in Perseus is indeed very nice through a telescope. Thanks for the images :D