CCD vs Film? Lots of time vs no patience? Alright, this is your place to discuss all the astrophotography what's and what's not. You can discuss about techniques, accessories, cameras, whatever....just make sure you also post some nice photos here too!
- Posts: 585
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2004 4:33 pm
- Location: Borneo
From Laban Rata's "helipad" at 3200m, EOS350D, ISO1600, 12-24mm f/4 and 50mm f/1.8, untracked single-exposures
Last edited by kingkong
on Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 2304
- Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 4:15 pm
- Location: bedok
- Super Moderator
- Posts: 4697
- Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 12:22 am
- Favourite scope: Vixen R200SS & Celestron 6" F5 Achro Refractor
- Location: (Tampines) Earth of Solar System in Orion Arm of Milky Way Galaxy in Local Group Galaxies Cluster
Have a nice day.
"The universe is composed mainly of hydrogen and ignorance."
- Posts: 2541
- Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2003 11:15 pm
- Favourite scope: Mag1 Instruments 12.5" Portaball
Wow envy envy!
We do it in the dark...
Takahashi Mewlon 210
William Optics 110ED
...and all night long!
- Posts: 1104
- Joined: Tue May 17, 2005 7:09 am
I'm flying there tmr for 2 wks!
Hope skies will be as clear!
C8, CR-150HD, TMB 80 f/6
Orion SVP Intelliscope, AstroSlew I
Minolta Activa 12x50WA
- Posts: 1289
- Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:41 pm
- Location: Central
- Posts: 1723
- Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2004 5:57 pm
- Location: marine parade
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:45 pm
- Location: Simei
Wow nice helipad you got there...I will call it my big outdoor TV screen!!!
- Posts: 2034
- Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2005 11:40 am
- Location: Bedok
[80% Steve, 20% Alfred] ------- Probability of Clear Skies = (Age of newest equipment in days) / [(Number of observers) * (Total Aperture of all telescopes present in mm)]
- Posts: 207
- Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:20 pm
Very impressive for single and unguided shot. And some more, unmodified camera.
Can't imagine the improvement if the images were stacked, guided and taken with modified camera.
Well done, Kong.