CCD vs Film? Lots of time vs no patience? Alright, this is your place to discuss all the astrophotography what's and what's not. You can discuss about techniques, accessories, cameras, whatever....just make sure you also post some nice photos here too!
FranK Sky Ghost
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:52 am
M81 and M82 at 520 mm f.l. with SBIG ST2000
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- Posts: 2984
- Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2003 1:46 am
- Location: Katong
very lovely pair of galaxies! u brought the infrared character of M82 out nicely.
- Posts: 233
- Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 7:28 pm
- Location: Holland Close
- Super Moderator
- Posts: 5681
- Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2003 11:49 pm
- Location: United Federation of the Planets
They are beautiful! Thanks for sharing..
The Boldly Go Where No Meade Has Gone Before
Captain, RSS Enterprise NCC1701R
United Federation of the Planets
- Posts: 2034
- Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2005 11:40 am
- Location: Bedok
[80% Steve, 20% Alfred] ------- Probability of Clear Skies = (Age of newest equipment in days) / [(Number of observers) * (Total Aperture of all telescopes present in mm)]
- Super Moderator
- Posts: 4697
- Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 12:22 am
- Favourite scope: Vixen R200SS & Celestron 6" F5 Achro Refractor
- Location: (Tampines) Earth of Solar System in Orion Arm of Milky Way Galaxy in Local Group Galaxies Cluster
Have a nice day.
"The universe is composed mainly of hydrogen and ignorance."
- Posts: 1024
- Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:23 pm
very beautiful! Thanks for sharing!
- Posts: 217
- Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:34 pm
You definitely can't see this in Singapore T.T
- Posts: 118
- Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:53 am
- Location: Tampines
Cool photo~ Nice pair of galaxies~
Not so noisy~ Good work processing
Clear Skies~! I wish for Clear Skies when i'm free~!!! Clear Skies~!
- Posts: 1289
- Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:41 pm
- Location: Central
Great pic, keep them coming