Moon

CCD vs Film? Lots of time vs no patience? Alright, this is your place to discuss all the astrophotography what's and what's not. You can discuss about techniques, accessories, cameras, whatever....just make sure you also post some nice photos here too!
guangwei

Moon

Post by guangwei »

Hello, took a few pics of the moon since the sky was clear want to share with you guys

http://www.flickr.com/photos/44846810@N ... otostream/

Thanks for looking :)
Gary

Post by Gary »

Nice!
fizzy123

Post by fizzy123 »

Xiao Di, you so free? Exam coming le, got to jiayou... Anyway the pics are nice
Clifford60

Post by Clifford60 »

Hi Guangwei, Good Attempt. Exam more important leh
guangwei

Post by guangwei »

Thanks clifford, fizzy, gary ! Will concentrate on exams now no more astro distractions !!
wintertriangle22

Post by wintertriangle22 »

Good effort quangwei
cataclysm

Post by cataclysm »

Hi Guangwei, Good Attempt. Exam more important leh
Ok lah, can let off some steam from taking these pics, good effort btw.
timatworksg

Post by timatworksg »

Yeah...letting go some 'steam' is always good. As long as your studying and revising, some time with early star visuals is a 'Great' break-away from brain busting! Just don't overdo it and over Ob!...lol! If you have your scope already set up...way easy for short breaks! At a time like this, it's a case of more time on studies than everything else. When it's all over, less time on studies and more on everything else...haha!

Wish you the best of luck in your exams!! Your moon shot shows the potential of better images to come! Which shows the potential in you for better things! Keep that up and I'm sure we and you will get some great results!!!
My wife never complained about how much time, effort & money I spent on my Astronomy hobby!................suddenly I met her!!!