Wii controller for Atlas EQ-G mount

Wanna make a scope? Or better still, grind a mirror yourself. Or, you have some good tips in making a really useful accessory? This is the place to show what your hands can do...
weixing
Super Moderator
Favourite scope: Vixen R200SS & Celestron 6" F5 Achro Refractor
Location: (Tampines) Earth of Solar System in Orion Arm of Milky Way Galaxy in Local Group Galaxies Cluster

Post by weixing »

Hi,
Ooi, WX, just turn up the volume on your computer - the guy explained all the questions which you asked lah!
Ha ha ha... :oops: :oops: finally hear what he said.

Have a nice day.
Yang Weixing
:mrgreen: "The universe is composed mainly of hydrogen and ignorance." :mrgreen:
Jingguo

Post by Jingguo »

very interesting discussion. maybe i should try it out on my Wii. coz just bought recently. its pretty cool. but not much of a practical use. i mean imaging finding for DSO while having to keep adjusting your hand n looking at the star atlas at d same time. i still prefer playing games with it. to get slightly of topic, the idealogy Wii uses can be practically found in any arcade in singapore. a wireless controller and u start using it to play. i guess the selling point Will has is the interactive game u play using the controller. coz its really hands on and fun and bringing the game to everyone's home.
aquillae

Post by aquillae »

cool
jeff
astro-cubicle :: www.astrojeff.com