Expansion of our ATM supplies range

Wanna make a scope? Or better still, grind a mirror yourself. Or, you have some good tips in making a really useful accessory? This is the place to show what your hands can do...
harlequin2902

Expansion of our ATM supplies range

Post by harlequin2902 »

We are expanding our ATM supplies range from just simple Newtonian and Refractor optics and parts to include quality optics sets for Maksutov Newtonians and Maksutov Cassegrains soon. These are not your usual China sourced parts but are all from Central and Eastern Europe.

Vin : Is it ok if this appears here or shall I put it under the "vendors" section ? Thanks.
Samuel Ng
VinSnr
Administrator

Re: Expansion of our ATM supplies range

Post by VinSnr »

harlequin2902 wrote:We are expanding our ATM supplies range from just simple Newtonian and Refractor optics and parts to include quality optics sets for Maksutov Newtonians and Maksutov Cassegrains soon. These are not your usual China sourced parts but are all from Central and Eastern Europe.

Vin : Is it ok if this appears here or shall I put it under the "vendors" section ? Thanks.
Actually you can put it at the vendors section if you want. And you can repeat the ATM supplies and stuff over here...
Grievous

Post by Grievous »

MMmmMMmmm....maybe its time to realise my little dream of a 8" Mak-Cass? Sam, why dun you manufacture some Mak-Cass and market them as H-A Telescopes Ltd? :)

Charlie
IceAngel
Favourite scope: Sky 90

Post by IceAngel »

can i make my own refractor?? is that cheaper?? and anyone free or available to teach me?? keke :)
*~Stars AND Clear Sky always~*
Leslie
*Owner of Antares 93mm Achromat Refractor* :)
-10.11.03-
*Owner of Takahashi SKY 90 Fluorite Doublet Apochromat Refractor* :D
-25.03.06-
harlequin2902

Post by harlequin2902 »

I will definately consider that, but don't have that kind of time on my hands now. Even my tiny 80mm ED refractor project has stalled due to other committments ~ :(

Yup, you can realize your dream anytime now by simply placing the order for it :lol:

You can specify Pyrex or Sital (some Maksutov Newtonian sets on the list even has QUARTZ as an option :shock: ), and also your desired wavefront accuracy.
Samuel Ng
IceAngel
Favourite scope: Sky 90

Post by IceAngel »

how much will be a set of DIY refractors with all the parts?? then i can also consider making one on my own then i will know very well how to use it to the fullest.. hehe
same as my pc.. i DIY my pc and i am using wat i need... kekeke :P
*~Stars AND Clear Sky always~*
Leslie
*Owner of Antares 93mm Achromat Refractor* :)
-10.11.03-
*Owner of Takahashi SKY 90 Fluorite Doublet Apochromat Refractor* :D
-25.03.06-
harlequin2902

Post by harlequin2902 »

can i make my own refractor?? is that cheaper?? and anyone free or available to teach me?? keke
It really depends on the parts that you buy for it.
If you want more input on this, maybe you should start a new topic regarding your enquiry so that others will be attracted by the title and can contribute to it.

There are a few members here who do have experience in making their own Refractors.
Samuel Ng