ASIGN Observatory II

Wanna make a scope? Or better still, grind a mirror yourself. Or, you have some good tips in making a really useful accessory? This is the place to show what your hands can do...
Barry

ASIGN Observatory II

Post by Barry »

So. I have been hard at work building a new website for the observatory upgrade. I think http://www.asignobservatory.com is already a HUGE site, so say g'day to http://asignobservatoryii.webs.com

Let me know what you think! How do you like the header?

All the images in it are mine and they really went well together I think! I spent a couple of hours on it, learning how to use layers and transparency etc. Never done this kind of stuff before.

Once I get building later in the week, I will start posting in the DIY section.

Baz.
timatworksg

Post by timatworksg »

Hi Barry,

Congrats with the new website! The header is slick and neat. I like it as it is. The whole look is cleaner and more contemporary which shows it has grown from the website of old....nice!
Plus with all the images being your own....it's very much personalized and it does go well!
Only find the web counter a little huge though....thats just my taste...lol! I always like to keep stuff like these (counters,ads,sponsors,etc) small..hehe!
And doing it all on your own?...Well done! You have great design flair as it is clear with the way the website looks and flows! Good job there! It is difficult at first but once you play around with it...it is easy! The updating part thereafter is always the biggest pain...lol!

Congrats once again!! Let us know when it's all done and officially released!!

cheers!
Tim
My wife never complained about how much time, effort & money I spent on my Astronomy hobby!................suddenly I met her!!!
jimmyleong

Post by jimmyleong »

the website looks nice.... cant wait to see it fully functional...