Welcome new members and update on equipment reviews

Here is the place for the admins or moderators to do their annoucements. Or, if you have bought a new scope and want the whole world to know, do it here. Basically this is the place for any astro first-hand news.
acc
Administrator
Favourite scope: Mag1 Instruments 12.5" Portaball

Welcome new members and update on equipment reviews

Post by acc »

Lets extend the warmest welcome to SingAstro forums' 100th registered member, ETAlien85! So there's life outside earth after all :D

An LXD55 review written by Vincent Snr has juz been uploaded into the reviews section. Remember u have to be logged-on to access the review section. Enjoy!
VinSnr
Administrator

Re: Welcome new members and update on equipment reviews

Post by VinSnr »

acc wrote:Lets extend the warmest welcome to SingAstro forums' 100th registered member, ETAlien85! So there's life outside earth after all :D

An LXD55 review written by Vincent Snr has juz been uploaded into the reviews section. Remember u have to be logged-on to access the review section. Enjoy!
Yeah! we finally hit 100 members in 2 weeks!

Post by Guest »

well done :o let all people's mind as free flow as possible as the great universe. nothing could stop this group to grow.

Matter of fact, I just suddenly have the urge to read and later bought a set of scope and bino (ashame, no yet use it to fullest). and was introduced of this group. And now, I got stuck here!!! anyone care to pull me out??? pleaseeeeee ... :shock:

cheers,
eric goh
VinSnr
Administrator

Post by VinSnr »

ericgoh wrote:well done :o let all people's mind as free flow as possible as the great universe. nothing could stop this group to grow.

Matter of fact, I just suddenly have the urge to read and later bought a set of scope and bino (ashame, no yet use it to fullest). and was introduced of this group. And now, I got stuck here!!! anyone care to pull me out??? pleaseeeeee ... :shock:

cheers,
eric goh
you have been sucked into the black home..there is no way out...haha
Airconvent
Super Moderator

Post by Airconvent »

Intriguing. Did anyone notice that the adminstrators are not the first few registered users? mmm...leaves us wondering about the chicken and egg thingy...did the admin appeared after the site or the site appeared after the admin? :shock: :lol:

just having fun....welcome #100! although I think by now there should be more than that already...I've been recommending people from my office network to singastro but so far, not sure how many are actually here..mmm
rich
The Boldly Go Where No Meade Has Gone Before
Captain, RSS Enterprise NCC1701R
United Federation of the Planets
harlequin2902

Post by harlequin2902 »

Matter of fact, I just suddenly have the urge to read and later bought a set of scope and bino (ashame, no yet use it to fullest). and was introduced of this group. And now, I got stuck here!!! anyone care to pull me out??? pleaseeeeee ...

cheers,
eric goh
Welcome to the family :lol:

Don't worry, once we get our normal weather back again, I'm sure Singastro will be bursting with lots of outdoor activities - and depending on how hardcore you are, your scope will definately be used to the fullest during that period (like during the early to middle part of this year, there were sessions going on at Dempsey Rd almost every other weeknight !!).
Samuel Ng

Post by Guest »

:lol: okay lah, i join in this "black home" [with lots of late nite ha-voc at some very black and ugly "open field and space nite club"]. But I very green ho so help me not? note: till now, i blur like soto [octopus] for not knowing what you all talk about looking at Auriga constellation and you can see meteor zoom across it! I only know where is the Sun, moon and only recently to see the Mars.

Any shortcut and good tips and tricks for all newbies? share lah?

cheers,
eric goh