Forums will be moved to www.singastro.org on 24th October

Here is the place for the admins or moderators to do their annoucements. Or, if you have bought a new scope and want the whole world to know, do it here. Basically this is the place for any astro first-hand news.
nF
Administrator

Forums will be moved to www.singastro.org on 24th October

Post by nF »

I will be moving Singastro Forums to the www.singastro.org domain on 24th October 2003 at 0600hrs GMT+8. Please avoid from using the forums around 0600hrs-0700hrs GMT+8.

Regards,
Tan Yong Quan

P.S. Risking a scolding from my dad, but have to do it around this time when visitors coming to this forums are at a minimum.
Airconvent
Super Moderator

Re: Forums will be moved to www.singastro.org on 24th Octobe

Post by Airconvent »

NovaFusion wrote:I will be moving Singastro Forums to the www.singastro.org domain on 24th October 2003 at 0600hrs GMT+8. Please avoid from using the forums around 0600hrs-0700hrs GMT+8.

Regards,
Tan Yong Quan

P.S. Risking a scolding from my dad, but have to do it around this time when visitors coming to this forums are at a minimum.
Hi Yong Quan,
Interesting and very colourfull Avartar...
Will the current link still be active to divert all traffic to the "new" site or will it be killed off eventually?
BTW, thanks to your efforts as well as the others for making Singastro.org possible...see you in the flesh at the next star party..

rich
The Boldly Go Where No Meade Has Gone Before
Captain, RSS Enterprise NCC1701R
United Federation of the Planets
nF
Administrator

Post by nF »

Will be diverting the link to the new site. Don't worry haha. Be only be back in Singapore in Dec. So see all of you after November.
nF
Administrator

Post by nF »

Moving of forums to www.singastro.org completed. Now is the time for me to go offline and have some sleep 1st, then wake up to edit the links you all paste on this forum.

Post by Guest »

:lol: thanks, Yong Quan.
so, all of us communicate in singastro.org after 24/10/03?

cheers,
eric goh
nF
Administrator

Post by nF »

yes, actually right now you are communicating in www.singastro.org already as the move has been completed just now in the morning.