New yahoo mailing list.Those interested in Takahashi's stuff

Here is the place for the admins or moderators to do their annoucements. Or, if you have bought a new scope and want the whole world to know, do it here. Basically this is the place for any astro first-hand news.
kcy
Location: Some where in space...some where in the evolution of time...

New yahoo mailing list.Those interested in Takahashi's stuff

Post by kcy »

I have created a new mailing list for those who are interested in takahashi and owners of tak's products.

Created for the faster sharing of info. I have already sent invitations to tak owners that I know of. For those who are interested please sign up at the yahoogroups. Owners have priority 8) .

P.S Owners if ya havnt recieved any invitations please PM me. :wink:
Yours Sincerly,

Kong Chong Yew 8)
SP astronomers
Airconvent
Super Moderator

Re: New yahoo mailing list.Those interested in Takahashi's s

Post by Airconvent »

kcy wrote:I have created a new mailing list for those who are interested in takahashi and owners of tak's products.

Created for the faster sharing of info. I have already sent invitations to tak owners that I know of. For those who are interested please sign up at the yahoogroups. Owners have priority 8) .

P.S Owners if ya havnt recieved any invitations please PM me. :wink:
mmm kcy,
Why not get them to share their takahashi experiences here instead?
The local community is already so small, and segregating them further will not help integration.....can I recommend those who still prefer yahoogroups to please post in the existing singastro@yahoogroups instead?
Its not as if there are hundreds of post to need to create a new group for it? Do consider the idea.
Thanks

rich
The Boldly Go Where No Meade Has Gone Before
Captain, RSS Enterprise NCC1701R
United Federation of the Planets