Welcome our youngest member!!

Here is the place for the admins or moderators to do their annoucements. Or, if you have bought a new scope and want the whole world to know, do it here. Basically this is the place for any astro first-hand news.
User avatar
jennifer1611991
Posts: 105
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:45 pm

Post by jennifer1611991 »

Oh my god, HE"S ADORABLE!!!!!!!! Can't waIt for him to join in on observation sessions!! :)

User avatar
aquillae
Posts: 255
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:04 pm
Location: Lampung

Post by aquillae »

Congrats :)
jeff
Image
astro-cubicle :: www.astrojeff.com

User avatar
klutz
Posts: 190
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:35 pm
Location: Near Xing Xing
Contact:

Post by klutz »

Hi,

Thanks for your well-wishes!! :D

Btw Rich, I haven't been missing lah. Just quietly reading the posts and admiring the photos. :)

I wouldn't have time to obb for the next few months... And "bye bye" to Mersing for perhaps the next 1 or 2 yrs. :cry: However, I've been seeing "stars" at home everyday when I wake up blurr blurr for feeds. :wink:

Hope to join you guys for obb soon! Remember to keep posting your reports and photos! 8-)
You know dat children are growing up when they start asking questions that have answers...

User avatar
acc
Administrator
Posts: 2541
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2003 11:15 pm
Favourite scope: Mag1 Instruments 12.5" Portaball

Post by acc »

klutz wrote:
I wouldn't have time to obb for the next few months... And "bye bye" to Mersing for perhaps the next 1 or 2 yrs. :cry: However, I've been seeing "stars" at home everyday when I wake up blurr blurr for feeds. :wink:
Wah you will have lots of opportunity to check whether the nite sky is clear or not... :mrgreen: One day your boy will grow up big and strong and help mummy carry her scope :)
We do it in the dark...
Portaball 12.5"
Takahashi Mewlon 210
William Optics 110ED
...and all night long!

User avatar
Airconvent
Super Moderator
Posts: 5677
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2003 11:49 pm
Location: United Federation of the Planets

Post by Airconvent »

klutz wrote:Hi,

Thanks for your well-wishes!! :D

Btw Rich, I haven't been missing lah. Just quietly reading the posts and admiring the photos. :)

I wouldn't have time to obb for the next few months... And "bye bye" to Mersing for perhaps the next 1 or 2 yrs. :cry: However, I've been seeing "stars" at home everyday when I wake up blurr blurr for feeds. :wink:

Hope to join you guys for obb soon! Remember to keep posting your reports and photos! 8-)

haha...ok...this looks like a wonderful time for you to grind mirrors ...maybe a 16.2" one that CC and company can use (16.2", so that it will be bigger than the 16.1" Dob co-owned by CC..heh heh) :lol:
Anyway, congrats again on your adorable grab-and-go junior.... 8-)
The Boldly Go Where No Meade Has Gone Before
Captain, RSS Enterprise NCC1701R
United Federation of the Planets

User avatar
klutz
Posts: 190
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:35 pm
Location: Near Xing Xing
Contact:

Post by klutz »

Yah, must teach him to grow up to enjoy astronomy, so he can psycho his dad to buy him (and mum) a BIG scope... haha
You know dat children are growing up when they start asking questions that have answers...

User avatar
VinSnr
Administrator
Posts: 2306
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2003 7:01 pm
Location: Andromeda Galaxy

Post by VinSnr »

klutz wrote:Yah, must teach him to grow up to enjoy astronomy, so he can psycho his dad to buy him (and mum) a BIG scope... haha
Paste a few pictures of LX200 scopes, a few Obsessions, a few CPC scopes, a few takahashi scopes etc....near his bed. He will ask his dad for one after a few months. No need to wait until grow up... :P

User avatar
river
Posts: 471
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2005 9:00 am
Location: Ang Mo Kio
Contact:

Post by river »

Yah, must teach him to grow up to enjoy astronomy,
my 1+yr baby learn what is star and moon with baby picture book, but most baby books show star that look like starfish and only cresent moon.

She can quicky point to cresent moon and say "mooon" but don know what to do when it is full moon. when I point her a star in the night sky, she did not think it is a star, and I have to teach her all over again haha... btw, I cheat a bit... I was pointing to Jupiter since other star were too dimm for her.

User avatar
klutz
Posts: 190
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:35 pm
Location: Near Xing Xing
Contact:

Post by klutz »

:shock: :shock: :shock:
You know dat children are growing up when they start asking questions that have answers...

Post Reply