Here is the place for the admins or moderators to do their annoucements. Or, if you have bought a new scope and want the whole world to know, do it here. Basically this is the place for any astro first-hand news.
- Super Moderator
- Posts: 4699
- Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 12:22 am
- Favourite scope: Vixen R200SS & Celestron 6" F5 Achro Refractor
- Location: (Tampines) Earth of Solar System in Orion Arm of Milky Way Galaxy in Local Group Galaxies Cluster
Happy New Year to All SingAstroian!!!
Wish more good weather and clear sky in 2010!!
"The universe is composed mainly of hydrogen and ignorance."
- Posts: 621
- Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2003 9:41 pm
- Favourite scope: 1x7 binoculars (my eyes)
- Location: Toa Payoh
Happy new year!
Stargazing ... is an excuse to stay up past bedtime that never fails!
- Posts: 1289
- Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:41 pm
- Location: Central
Happy New Year! Wish for better sky in 2010 and beyond!
- Super Moderator
- Posts: 5702
- Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2003 11:49 pm
- Location: United Federation of the Planets
Happy "Clear Skies and Large Aperture Scopes" year to all
The Boldly Go Where No Meade Has Gone Before
Captain, RSS Enterprise NCC1701R
United Federation of the Planets
- Posts: 2347
- Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2003 7:36 pm
- Location: Jurong
Happy New year to all!
I certainly hope we get better clear skies in 2010.
- Posts: 423
- Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:01 pm
Happy New Year to all and may all the nights from tomorrow in 2010 to have clear skies!
- Posts: 2034
- Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2005 11:40 am
- Location: Bedok
Happy New Year and wishing everyone good health to enjoy their hobbies - be it astro or others!
[80% Steve, 20% Alfred] ------- Probability of Clear Skies = (Age of newest equipment in days) / [(Number of observers) * (Total Aperture of all telescopes present in mm)]