considerations for an article page`

Have some suggestions to improve the site? Let's discuss it here....Might do some tests here as well
mmi

considerations for an article page`

Post by mmi »

this is just a forum.

but i'm suggested that the knowledgeable pple might want to consider writing astronomical articles on subjects of any field with regards to the enviroment here in singapore.

and perhaps the moderators and code writers might want to to consider having a page to host these articles and links to more articles as well.
it can possibly be a cross over from any discussion that has matured and to be archived.

I'm sure this will more useful then to 'search'
and more encouraging.

this is just a suggestion.
acc
Administrator
Favourite scope: Mag1 Instruments 12.5" Portaball

Post by acc »

Thanks. We will probably introduce this in due course. For the time being, informative articles will be posted in the form of sticky notes that always remain visible in the top page of the appropriate thread eg Telescope Buying FAQ in 'All about telescopes, binoculars and mounts'
VinSnr
Administrator

Re: considerations for an article page`

Post by VinSnr »

mmi wrote:this is just a forum.

but i'm suggested that the knowledgeable pple might want to consider writing astronomical articles on subjects of any field with regards to the enviroment here in singapore.

and perhaps the moderators and code writers might want to to consider having a page to host these articles and links to more articles as well.
it can possibly be a cross over from any discussion that has matured and to be archived.

I'm sure this will more useful then to 'search'
and more encouraging.

this is just a suggestion.
it can be done.....cloudynights did the same thing...

But at the moment, we don't haev much articles yet, so we will just place it like under the "reviews" section.