WTS Baader maxbright binoviewer

Have a scope to sell? Or wanna find a good deal? This is your place to buy, sell or trade astro stuff!
oakzaa
Favourite scope: skymax 127

WTS Baader maxbright binoviewer

Post by oakzaa »

Almost brand new binoviewer as I got it replaced from First Light optics a week ago, but selling because i realised It cant reach focus with my short tube refractor. Image at https://imgur.com/a/JjOUJSc
Letting go at 605$ and I also throw in the T2 to 1.25" adapter, the price is fixed as this is an almost brand new item from First light optics
Warp7

Re: WTS Baader maxbright binoviewer

Post by Warp7 »

You can try using a Barlow or Baader OPCs, available in 1.25X, 1.7X, and 2.5X.
oakzaa
Favourite scope: skymax 127

Re: WTS Baader maxbright binoviewer

Post by oakzaa »

Warp7 wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 12:13 pm You can try using a Barlow or Baader OPCs, available in 1.25X, 1.7X, and 2.5X.
Have tried the 1.7x GPC but it couldnt reach focus to infinity, much less with terrestrial viewing which is what i wanted to use the scope for mainly, I do not really want to try higher power barlows/GPC since it defeats the purpose of having a short tube refractor which is to give nice wide views.
I decided to buy a linear binoviewer instead now. Originally used the maxbright binoviewer for my skymax 127 which reached focus without issue but i do not want to have 2 seperate binoviewer for each telescope.