WTS AstroTech 90mm APO Triplet Scope, Astromania and Svbony Eyepieces, Celestron StarPointer, William Optics...

Have a scope to sell? Or wanna find a good deal? This is your place to buy, sell or trade astro stuff!
samikiz

WTS AstroTech 90mm APO Triplet Scope, Astromania and Svbony Eyepieces, Celestron StarPointer, William Optics...

Post by samikiz »

Hi friends,

I'm taking an extended break from astrophotography to focus on wildlife shooting again. Selling a personal set of gear that I thought I'd take to the grave with me - hoping it will find a new home that will make great use of it.
Please message me on WA @ Nine 622029 Eight if you're keen!

Some of the main items (updated April 3, 2024):
  • Astro-Tech 90mm APO Triplet AT90 EDT: reduced to $1,100
  • Celestron 51635 StarPointer Pro Finderscope: $55
  • Astromania Fully Multi-Coated 2" Untra-Wide 80 Degree Eyepiece - F20mm: $120
  • Astromania 2" ED 2X Dual Power Telescope Barlow Lens: $50
  • 10 other affordable eyepieces and barlows available
  • William Optics 2" 99% Dielectric Dura Bright Carbon Fiber Mirror Diagonal for Refractors: $150
  • Svbony 5x 2" filters
  • Various adapters and brackets, and more!
  • SOLD: Losmandy G-11G w/ Losmandy 7" DUP7 Universal Dovetail Plate: $2,100
  • SOLD: Svbony SV198 50mm Guiding Scope: $130
  • SOLD: Svbony SV106 60mm Guide Scope: $55
  • SOLD: ZWO ASI120MM-S MONO USB3.0 Camera: $150
Some photos:

Thanks for viewing!

Sami
Last edited by samikiz on Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:48 pm, edited 11 times in total.
yltansg
Favourite scope: Borg 76 + Solar Scope SF50

Re: WTS Full Set of Astro Gear - AstroTech Scope, Losmandy Mount, Svbony Scopes and Eyepieces, Astromania, Celestron, ZW

Post by yltansg »

Hi Sami,

Texted you to reserve
Svbony SV198 50mm Guiding Scope: $130
Svbony SV106 60mm Guide Scope: $55

Thanks
byang

Re: WTS Full Set of Astro Gear - AstroTech Scope, Losmandy Mount, Svbony Scopes and Eyepieces, Astromania, Celestron, ZW

Post by byang »

Hi Sami, have text u to reserve the SVbony SV188P dielectric diagonal. Thanks
frwaf bfds

Post by frwaf bfds »

Hello,
Can I reserve the svbony universal finder dovetail and maybe the UV/IR cut also. Thanks.
kochu
Favourite scope: Sharpstar-107PH Triplet.

Post by kochu »

Hi
Can I reserve ZWO ASI120MM-S MONO USB3.0 Camera: $150, if still available, Trust it can work with PHD.
Brgds
Kochumadhavan/ Mobile -91013971
samikiz

Post by samikiz »

Thanks for all these interest. I've reserved the items members have messaged me about. Please contact me on WhatsApp for quick confirmation and coordination!
superiorstream

Post by superiorstream »

Hi Samikiz
I notice that Mr Tan haven't collected his
Sv198 and Sv106.
Of course it's priority to sell to him first.
Just in case he don't want to buy it anymore then let me have it then.
In that case l am also interested in those small bit and pieces of rings,1.25 to T adapters,etc shown in your photos. ,and in that case you can bring it during our metup to let me decide to buy or not ... Thanks
samikiz

Post by samikiz »

superiorstream wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:50 pm Hi Samikiz
I notice that Mr Tan haven't collected his
Sv198 and Sv106.
Of course it's priority to sell to him first.
Just in case he don't want to buy it anymore then let me have it then.
In that case l am also interested in those small bit and pieces of rings,1.25 to T adapters,etc shown in your photos. ,and in that case you can bring it during our metup to let me decide to buy or not ... Thanks
Hi there! Sorry the scopes are now gone and the sheet is updated: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0

Thanks for your interest. Please message me on whatsapp if you're still interested in the T adapters, etc!
samikiz

Post by samikiz »

Thanks again for all the interest. updated the google sheet with the items that are still remaining: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0

Please contact me on WhatsApp for quick confirmation and coordination! WA: nine 622029 eight
samikiz

Re: WTS AstroTech 90mm APO Triplet Scope, Astromania and Svbony Eyepieces, Celestron StarPointer, William Optics...

Post by samikiz »

Reduced price for the Astro-Tech 90mm APO Triplet AT90 EDT: $1,100!