Tampines Mountain Biking Trail Survey

Alright, this is for sharing of your observation experience. Or, if you are arranging gatherings, star-gazing expeditions or just want some company to go observing together, you can shout it out here.
weixing
Super Moderator
Favourite scope: Vixen R200SS & Celestron 6" F5 Achro Refractor
Location: (Tampines) Earth of Solar System in Orion Arm of Milky Way Galaxy in Local Group Galaxies Cluster

Post by weixing »

Hi,
As long as it didn't rain recently, the area actually is quite dry. As for the mosquitos, that is a problem anywhere in Singapore as long as there are grass near by... :(
I have also check the hugh field diagonally opposite the site, in my point of view, it is not a good idea to go there - the ground and the mosquitos problem will be worst.
Anyway, the site should be quite good for observation as long as the safety concern have been address.... :)
Yang Weixing
:mrgreen: "The universe is composed mainly of hydrogen and ignorance." :mrgreen:
Airconvent
Super Moderator

Post by Airconvent »

Unless you are those loners that go to Dempsey alone and do imaging like Chuang Yee, I think usually you will go in groups. It looks like there is a sizeable number of you in Tampines, so why not form a Tampines Watch?
When sky is clear, you call each other and go there together...safety in numbers ?

rich
The Boldly Go Where No Meade Has Gone Before
Captain, RSS Enterprise NCC1701R
United Federation of the Planets
Terry

Post by Terry »

May be I will go and check out the area when I am free.
starfirez

Post by starfirez »

i live in ave 9 for 11 years already.. nv noe such thing exist.. will go explore one day :mrgreen: