CLEARANCE: BRAND NEW SAKURA BINOCULARS (DIRECT FROM FACTORY)

Have a scope to sell? Or wanna find a good deal? This is your place to buy, sell or trade astro stuff!
anguswholesale

CLEARANCE: BRAND NEW SAKURA BINOCULARS (DIRECT FROM FACTORY)

Post by anguswholesale »

Brand New SAKURA Very Powerful Professional Binocular

need to clear out my present batch of Sakura stock due to cash flow problems. Clearing out these these New Century Sakura Binoculars with coated lenses. The fully coated lenses assures a sharp, clear, untinted view even on water or snow. You can also use your telescope to observe things on Earth such as scenic views, nature, wildlife, investigative & surveillance work. Moreover, it is ideal for nature lovers, bird watching (birding), horse racing, concerts, yachting, boating, sporting events, observing aero displays, observing aircraft in flight, sentry spotting to long distance apartment and even observing ships in the high seas. whatever you name it, at a distance, it brings you up close and personal as if you were there, and with amazing clarity !!! many parents whom are worried of their children sailing at East Coast have bought them from me and i have many good feedbacks as they could clearly keep clear track of their children even at long distances on the sea.

I used to wholesale and tender to SAF and RSN (unit i cannot say) so these are good quality military grade equipment.

The powerful magnification will not let you miss a single action on the field, on stage, or if you're a people watcher, in the crowd and the huge 80MM Objective Lenses will let in ample lighting, allowing you to see even in darker conditions. Binoculars feature center wheel focus and comes with a deluxe padded Velcro closure carrying case, neck strap and 4 lens cover. Factory Wholesale Price is $238(60 X 60) $350 (90 X 80), $500( 180 X 100). You can check the prices at camera shops at sim lim or funan and lucky plaze for their much higher prices.(which i cannot quote)

I have the following stock (All sakura japanese made professional grade):

60 X 60mm - $148

90 X 80mm - $178

180 X 100mm - $218

self collection can be done at bukit timah community centre. contact is 9 0 6 7 3 1 0 3.(call to enquire no sms) add $10.00 for speed courier to your house door step.

need to clear out really fast.Very high quality and you can even sell it yourselves. any enquires/wholesale of my remaining enqiries can call 9 0 6 7 3 1 0 3 or email:

a n g u s w h o l e s a l e @ g m a i l . c o m

thank you while stocks lasts.
Attachments
t_thomas29-img550x515-b1.jpg
t_thomas29-img550x515-b1.jpg (49.2 KiB) Viewed 936 times