Astro Bargains

Here is the place for vendors to make their product annoucement.
astrobargains
Vendor

Astro Bargains

Post by astrobargains »

Astro Bargains
Date: 7 Sep 05

COOL ASTRONOMY PRODUCTS AT AFFORDABLE PRICES !

Some great new products to tempt the Singapore astronomer !! An 8" dobsonian is on offer for a fraction of the price of other types of scopes. Dobsonian light buckets are a real value for your money ! Televue ultimate eyepieces for anyone ? The Burgess' Binoviewers are still available ! Green laser pointer - light saber for astronomers ! Low cost anti-vibration pads ? Gadgets and adapters for astro-imaging ? Visit our web site to see what else we have in stock !

www.astrobargains.com

We've now organized our web pages by categories, since our one-page website was getting difficult to manage ! Let us know what you need to satisfy your astro-cravings ! Bigger apertures, wider fields of view, software, more powerful lasers ? We'll try our best to bring them in for you at a bargain.

Our mission is to make astronomy more affordable for the Singapore Amateur Astronomy Community, so we value any and all feedback as to how we are doing. Email us at Astro.Bargains@gmail.com. Help us spread the word, and thanks for all your support ! :D

Note: You will notice items being marked "Sold" and prices fluctuating over time, so do strike while the iron is hot !
Astro Bargains
See More for Less !!
http://www.astrobargains.com
sales@astrobargains.com
ariefm71

Post by ariefm71 »

Hi JB, great stuffs you have there!
I'll take the sorbothane pads. Can these pads take heavy (60-70lbs) load?

cheers,
Arief
rizal

Post by rizal »

Hi JB,
Many thanks for the deal. Will definitely get some other stuff whenever I am in Singapore@ATP. (not sure when?)
:)
astrobargains
Vendor

Post by astrobargains »

Astro Bargains
Date: 4 Nov 05

For November, we have even more accessories for telescopes. We still have the Meade DSI Pro with RGB filters - a very low cost way to get into professional CCD-imaging. We also have Orion's Lasermate Deluxe Laser Collimator which helps those who have Newtonians get perfect views ! We also have various barlows and diagonals from GSO, one of the best value brands ! Visit our web site to see what else we have in stock !

www.astrobargains.com

Celestron's 8" Starhopper is still on offer, so grab it while it's in stock. Burgess binoviewers are also available, and we now have the Optical Correction Adapter so that they can be used in refractors and reflectors. We now have a price list so that you can see what we have to offer.

Our mission is to make astronomy more affordable for the Singapore Amateur Astronomy Community, so we value any and all feedback as to how we are doing. Email us at Astro.Bargains@gmail.com. Help us spread the word, and thanks for all your support ! :lol:
Astro Bargains
See More for Less !!
sales@astrobargains.com
Lee
Vendor

Post by Lee »

Hi Joo Beng,

If you see this post please give me a call or email me regarding my queries dated 10 & 14/11

Wee Kiong
astrobargains
Vendor

Post by astrobargains »

Astro Bargains
Date: 1 Jan 06

For the New Year, we are promoting more bargain products. We have several new telescopes on offer, including a very portable 80mm refractor "computerised backpack observatory" from Meade for only $719 !! Or if you'd like a larger aperture newtonian, there's a Meade 114mm version complete with Level North Technology for only $864 !! Finally, for those in search of purer views, we also have the Orion ED100 apochromatic refractor on a Skyview Pro mount with dual drive for only $2879 !!

Accessories that we've brought in include several products from Orion including their LaserMate Deluxe Laser Collimator for $155, Shorty-plus 2x 3-element barlow for $139, and Steadypix universal camera mount for only $69 !! We also have William Optics most excellent dielectric diagonals going for only $394 !! And if you ever enjoyed Star Wars, we have in stock green laser pointers for $149 and $169 (depending on power spec) for showing off at all those star parties....ahem....I mean pointing out all those stars and constellations to others.

Do come on over to our website to see our full list of products as well as January's promotions !!

www.astrobargains.com

Our mission is to make astronomy more affordable for the Singapore Amateur Astronomy Community, so we value any and all feedback as to how we are doing. Email us at Astro.Bargains@gmail.com. Help us spread the word, and thanks for all your support ! :lol:
Astro Bargains
See More for Less !!
sales@astrobargains.com
ariefm71

Post by ariefm71 »

Long live parallel importing! :-)

JB, any other Astronomik's filters available for sale? any idea how much Orion Atlas-GoTo mount (shipped to SG) will cost?

Arief
astrobargains
Vendor

Post by astrobargains »

ariefm71 wrote:Long live parallel importing! :-)

JB, any other Astronomik's filters available for sale? any idea how much Orion Atlas-GoTo mount (shipped to SG) will cost?

Arief
Hi Arief, I can pretty much bring in any of their filters. Just let me know what in particular you're interested in. This brand is well known for their very robust filters, practically scratch resistant, so I'll start to stock more of their range. I also have some of the other brands in stock including Meade's OIII, Orion's Broadband, and Meade Narrowband filters.

Best regards !
Astro Bargains
See More for Less !!
sales@astrobargains.com
jermng

Post by jermng »

Hi Joo Beng,

Do you have the filters in 2" in stock?

Jeremy
Jeremy Ng
C8, CR-150HD, TMB 80 f/6
Orion SVP Intelliscope, AstroSlew I
Minolta Activa 12x50WA
Bergkamp_
Favourite scope: Telescope that i can bring out

Post by Bergkamp_ »

regarding http://www.telescope.com/jump.jsp?itemI ... 686&KICKER - they are having sale and the price dropped below US$100. Will astrobargain willing to adjust its selling price to match with that? If willing, i will consider buying from astrobargain. Thanks
Wee Ern aRmeD wiF Telescope reAdY tO taKe ovEr thE skY .. wIF jUst mY naKed eYEs .