I need Moderators!!

Here is the place for the admins or moderators to do their annoucements. Or, if you have bought a new scope and want the whole world to know, do it here. Basically this is the place for any astro first-hand news.
VinSnr
Administrator

I need Moderators!!

Post by VinSnr »

Hi all,

I am looking for moderators to moderate the forums. Ok..what does a moderator do? Well, he or she acts as a peacemaker for the forum that he moderates. If there are flames or highly sensitive material in the forum, he can lock or delete a thread before it turns into a blood bath. He can also give warning to trouble makers. Obviously, a moderator need to have some time to govern his forum and he/she must have a certain maturity level to control the threads posted by members.

If you are interested to be a moderator for singastro, drop me a Private Message, giving me your name, age, how long you been in astro, whether you are studying or working and the forum that you wish to moderate.

Please help out if you can.

Thanks
Vin Snr
Airconvent
Super Moderator

Post by Airconvent »

I hope this message gets to you..
still having alot of problems navigating the site and my avartar still can't load.
I'm not good for moderation but managing the equipment list is what I have been doing in singastro@yahoo unofficially, so if you need me to manage this , do let me know...
The Boldly Go Where No Meade Has Gone Before
Captain, RSS Enterprise NCC1701R
United Federation of the Planets
Airconvent
Super Moderator

Post by Airconvent »

Hey...finally managed to indirectly load my avartar...
had to login and switch screen a few times ...not sure which sequence did it but what the heck...the Enterprise has been commissioned! :lol:
The Boldly Go Where No Meade Has Gone Before
Captain, RSS Enterprise NCC1701R
United Federation of the Planets
VinSnr
Administrator

Post by VinSnr »

Airconvent wrote:Hey...finally managed to indirectly load my avartar...
had to login and switch screen a few times ...not sure which sequence did it but what the heck...the Enterprise has been commissioned! :lol:
Nice avatar..hehe
IceAngel
Favourite scope: Sky 90

Post by IceAngel »

haha.. i am interested of being one, but just a newbie... so dun think i can be of any help.. sorry
*~Stars AND Clear Sky always~*
Leslie
*Owner of Antares 93mm Achromat Refractor* :)
-10.11.03-
*Owner of Takahashi SKY 90 Fluorite Doublet Apochromat Refractor* :D
-25.03.06-