Any observation session next week????

Alright, this is for sharing of your observation experience. Or, if you are arranging gatherings, star-gazing expeditions or just want some company to go observing together, you can shout it out here.
garygoh

Any observation session next week????

Post by garygoh »

Just book out from camp,wonder is there any observation session for next week.Cos next week is a long weekend,hope to join u guys for observation session.I am saving money to buy a 2 or 4mm eyepiece,for observation of the moon , got any recommandation???? :)
Garygoh
Airconvent
Super Moderator

Re: Any observation session next week????

Post by Airconvent »

garygoh wrote:Just book out from camp,wonder is there any observation session for next week.Cos next week is a long weekend,hope to join u guys for observation session.I am saving money to buy a 2 or 4mm eyepiece,for observation of the moon , got any recommandation???? :)
Garygoh

ahh....the "correct" gary and his 102mm Skywatcher...heh heh
as a singastro "veteran", you would know by now that if sky is clear there definitely will be one...new moon too...
for 4mm, the radian is strongly recommended. Elton is selling his and I'm sure there would be an "NSF" discount? Else, check with Samuel for other recommendations...

rich
The Boldly Go Where No Meade Has Gone Before
Captain, RSS Enterprise NCC1701R
United Federation of the Planets
harlequin2902

Post by harlequin2902 »

Well Rich, NSFs these days are getting paid way beyond what you and I were getting when we did ours :evil: , so I don't see why they should be getting any special treatment nowadays :lol: :lol: :lol: Right Gary ? :wink:

Anyway Gary, please do post a new topic for your enquiry regarding eyepiece recommendations under "equipment discussions" so that people who are interested in the area can help you out. They may miss it if you just leave it under this topic title.
Samuel Ng