ToUcam Pro 740K: Where to get?

CCD vs Film? Lots of time vs no patience? Alright, this is your place to discuss all the astrophotography what's and what's not. You can discuss about techniques, accessories, cameras, whatever....just make sure you also post some nice photos here too!
Nikonian Foo

ToUcam Pro 740K: Where to get?

Post by Nikonian Foo »

Just want to play play on my telescope...I dun think it's expensive, right? Is it available in Singapore?
adree

Post by adree »

i doubt it's available in singapore, i can't find it anywhere. I got mine thru remus, from HK. and it's not cheap... in some auctions, it's about 100-120USD

Adrian
" Boundaries don't hold us. Don't let them hold you. The only boundary is your imagination. "
universe24

Post by universe24 »

I have one...got it directly from HK. Actually it is already consider cheap as it is the best webcam for planetary imaging(for me).
Nikonian Foo

Post by Nikonian Foo »

what about other alternatives? Is there?
universe24

Post by universe24 »

The most convenien of course is to find it locally. If not, you have to order from oversea. HK is the easiest way to get it. Try to contact remus for help.
ChaosKnight

Post by ChaosKnight »

I'm using Creative Pro EX with Scoptronix adaptor.
You gota open up the webcam to remove the lens, which voids your warranty. But don't worry, it's a simple operation.
harlequin2902

Post by harlequin2902 »

ScopeTronix is willing to sell their stock (originally intended for sale in the US market ONLY) to me since I've business dealings with them, but the catch is that shipping to Singapore will have to be strictly by FEDEX only. That drives up the costs of everything, but in the end, it depends on how badly you want it I guess. Anyway, PM me for more info if interested.
Samuel Ng