Looking for Vixen Style Dovetail for C8

Have a scope to sell? Or wanna find a good deal? This is your place to buy, sell or trade astro stuff!
jermng

Post by jermng »

Found!
Jeremy Ng
C8, CR-150HD, TMB 80 f/6
Orion SVP Intelliscope, AstroSlew I
Minolta Activa 12x50WA
jermng

Post by jermng »

Hi, turns out I didn't find it after all ... :) The dovetail I initially found doesn't fit my C8. :(

Guys, can help look out on AM if any C8 dovetail happens to pop up? I saw one for a C9.25, but haven't seen any for C8 recently. I'm serious ... :) If none comes around in a few weeks, I'll have to go for the ScopeStuff one or the one from Baader if I manage to communicate with them. :)

Jeremy, I've been to the Baader website and it's all in German. :) Went to Alpine Astro which sells most of their stuff but they don't carry it. Do you read/understand German? Do you know what their international shipping policy is? Shipping rates? Better still if you happen to know an English retailer ... :)
Btw, did I mention you've got a really nice name??? hee hee ... :)

Thanks!
Jeremy Ng
C8, CR-150HD, TMB 80 f/6
Orion SVP Intelliscope, AstroSlew I
Minolta Activa 12x50WA
Jeremy

Post by Jeremy »

Jeremy,

The UK retailer is David Hinds Ltd (www.dhinds.co.uk). BUT it's not on their web site! AND there only seems to be a plate for a C9.25 (which I bought for my C8 - it extends in ront of the tube, which is a bit ugly, but works well).

Go well!
Jeremy

PS cool name ;-)
mrngbss

Post by mrngbss »

Jermng,

You got ask AstroScientific?
Wee Nghee the Pooh