what if?

Having cloudynights? Take a sip of coffee and let's chat about other things around us. From food to games, this is for all the off-topic chat.
soulfrost

what if?

Post by soulfrost »

something i have no answers to , yet am curious to know:
what do you think will happen , if singaporeans all start graduating..
what if only the respective races speak only english and their respective languages(ie, chinese speak chinese, malays speak malay, indians with their tamils, hindi and whatnots), instead of dialiects(teochew, hokkien, canton, etc)?
what if this world becomes one full of "dammable" graduates, and every job that needs certs like docterate, bsc, ba, mba, phd, masters, etc.. are taken up?

who will take over the hawker centers?
what will happen to the unique cultures so called brought up by "our" ancestors?
what happens to humans? will they all become cultureless?
will humans lose their " yer a chinese! yer an asian, yer cucasian" and what nots , and just end up saying " yer a Bachelor holder! yer a Masters holder!" or " yer a visa holder! yer a mastercard holder!" ..?

i know this sounds crappy, but seriously speaking, i would really miss the old days . the happy screams of children running and making a fool outta themselves at the playground( fyi, i dont hear that in my playgrounds anymore . gah!)

off topic:
i feel so crappy writing all these .-. :roll:

gin
ariefm71

Post by ariefm71 »

que sera sera...
klutz

Post by klutz »

i know this sounds crappy, but seriously speaking, i would really miss the old days . the happy screams of children running and making a fool outta themselves at the playground( fyi, i dont hear that in my playgrounds anymore . gah!)
Geez, where ya stayin, Frosty? Ya should shift over to Tampines manz... I hear "monkeys" at my neighbourhood playground every day (and horribly, sometimes at nite too)... :shock:

Ya thinking too much... dun let schoolwork drive you nutz! Let our government worry instead. They'd find solutions for ya :mrgreen:
You know dat children are growing up when they start asking questions that have answers...
soulfrost

Post by soulfrost »

i lie in sengkang, n wellthe kids all grew up <.< ...
klutz

Post by klutz »

You "lie" in Seng Kang?!?!?! NO WONDER...

It's time you sit or stand up, talk a walk around manz... hehe :)
You know dat children are growing up when they start asking questions that have answers...
soulfrost

Post by soulfrost »

lol. heh. more like, the "mature area" of sengkang. the kids have all grown up to secondary ages, and al <.<
heh.

and er

quote:
Ya thinking too much... dun let schoolwork drive you nutz! Let our government worry instead.

the thing is. i forgot to tell ya that im a private student , and my life is seriously slack . so much that it makes my mind overwork for fun xP
soulfrost

Post by soulfrost »

lol. heh. more like, the "mature area" of sengkang. the kids have all grown up to secondary ages, and al <.<
heh.

and er

quote:
Ya thinking too much... dun let schoolwork drive you nutz! Let our government worry instead.

the thing is. i forgot to tell ya that im a private student , and my life is seriously slack . so much that it makes my mind overwork for fun xP

edit: woops! ive overpressed! sorry!
oxygn

Post by oxygn »

Hey, i think u'll excel in philosophy!=)
soulfrost

Post by soulfrost »

i suck at that . heh.
my dads good at that thou.