Geminids Observation

Alright, this is for sharing of your observation experience. Or, if you are arranging gatherings, star-gazing expeditions or just want some company to go observing together, you can shout it out here.
fl

Post by fl »

Hi Clifford,

I will be joining you at LCK tomorrow. Can you PM me your hp no. so I can check for any last minute changes. Thanks! See you.
soulfrost

Post by soulfrost »

where exactly is LCK?
gwenyi

Post by gwenyi »

soulfrost

Post by soulfrost »

thanks =D
ian0138

Post by ian0138 »

Clifford60 wrote:Since the peak is tomorrow (14/12), if weather permit, will head for LCK end Lane 1A for the viewing, ETA 10pm for about 2 to 3 hrs.
If weather permit, I might be there earlier, say 8pm onwards, do not want to stay too late or until the mosquito there are full .....

I can still pick up 1 person with me if anyone interested, pick up and drop off point at Khatib MRT, interested please drop me a PM with your contact

Cheers
IAN
rlow

Post by rlow »

I can still pick up 1 person with me if anyone interested, pick up and drop off point at Khatib MRT, interested please drop me a PM with your contact
Hi Ian, would you like to pick me up with the 11" dob? I just got it last night and yet to test it out. It would be good to go for 'first light' together with everyone at LCK. Are you guys going tonight or tomorrow? :)
rlow

Post by rlow »

Ian, thanks for your call. I look forward to tonight's ob, and I hope the rain clouds don't follow us! :D
ian0138

Post by ian0138 »

rlow wrote:Hi Ian, would you like to pick me up with the 11" dob? I just got it last night and yet to test it out. It would be good to go for 'first light' together with everyone at LCK. Are you guys going tonight or tomorrow? :)
Slot given to rlow and his 11 incher (not sure about the clouds thou...getting gloomier by the seconds :twisted: )
rlow

Post by rlow »

Hopefully, if the rain clouds go to LCK, then those at Changi may have clear skies tonight... :lol:

Btw, it was raining 'cats and dogs' last night when Vincent brought the 11" dob over. Liuming, Weixing and Clement witnessed that! :)
andrewtyr

Post by andrewtyr »

It is very dark now! Brrrr~