A chance for free shipping on accessories yet again.

Here is the place for vendors to make their product annoucement.
harlequin2902

A chance for free shipping on accessories yet again.

Post by harlequin2902 »

Dear all,

As always, whenever we have large orders to be placed with our 2 main partners in Canada, we will invite our fellow Singastro members who need accessories to join in before the orders get submitted so that you can enjoy free shipping (we are shipping by UPS this time :D ) on your item/s.

You can order as many items as you want, but do note that this offer is restricted to small accessories (adapters, filters, eyepieces, barlow lenses etc...) and the largest individual item we allow for this type of "piggyback" ordering at the moment would be something in the class of a 50mm finderscope.

Our next order going out to ANTARES (Canada) and SKYWATCHER (Canada) will be next week, and all finalized orders for items originating from these 2 firms have to reach us latest by 23:59 on Tuesday, 13th January'04 for the above offer to be valid.

Thank you.
Samuel Ng
JY

Post by JY »

Hi Samuel,

Do they sell adaptors to connect a Canon camera body to an ETX 125 ?
And/or an adaptor to piggyback a camera on the ETX 125 ?

I cannot find their website ...

Cheers

Jean-Yves
harlequin2902

Post by harlequin2902 »

Hi Jean-Yves,

Thank you for your enquiry.

You mentioned "camera body", so I assume it's an SLR camera body to be set up for prime focus astrophotography through the ETX 125 ? If so, then I believe we are able to get the items you need (T-ring + T-adater) . As for the piggyback bracket to mount your camera on your ETX 125, yes, we are also able to get it for you. Please note that only 2 out of the 3 items will be eligible for free shipping as the piggyback bracket you need will have to be ordered from another supplier in the US which is not part of this free shipping offer.

Skywatcher does have a website but they don't do much updating very often. http://www.skywatchertelescope.net

Antares does not have a website at the moment and they sell their products mainly through their exclusive dealers. In our region, I think we are one of the rare few authorized Antares dealers around.

Regards,
Last edited by harlequin2902 on Tue Jan 13, 2004 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Samuel Ng