8" Fever and Failed LX90 deal

Here is the place to talk about all those equipment(Telescope, Mounts, Eyepieces, etc...) you have. Not sure which scope/eyepiece is best for you? Trash it out here!
addy

Post by addy »

VinSnr wrote:
if visual, definitely the Portaball. For photography purposes, it will be C9.25

For the Portaball, fair price would be around 3K (I sold it for 2.7K even with electrical packages)

For C9.25, a fair 2nd price should be around 1.6K.
thanks Vincent Snr.. I guess the prices are in SGD.. 2.7KSGD for a 200mm portaball is an incredible price.. . :roll:
blurblock

Post by blurblock »

Just wondering who is selling those good telescope :)......
VinSnr
Administrator

Post by VinSnr »

addy wrote:
VinSnr wrote:
if visual, definitely the Portaball. For photography purposes, it will be C9.25

For the Portaball, fair price would be around 3K (I sold it for 2.7K even with electrical packages)

For C9.25, a fair 2nd price should be around 1.6K.
thanks Vincent Snr.. I guess the prices are in SGD.. 2.7KSGD for a 200mm portaball is an incredible price.. . :roll:
I know. I always sell damn good price one..even with great loss because I want the stuff to circulate back in singastro....

But when people sell stuff to me...haiz....always wanna cut my throat... :(
addy

Post by addy »

VinSnr wrote:
addy wrote: I know. I always sell damn good price one..even with great loss because I want the stuff to circulate back in singastro....

But when people sell stuff to me...haiz....always wanna cut my throat... :(
Appreciate your spirit Vincent Snr.. Its because of enthusiasts like you that newbies like me :-) get involved in the amateur astronomy.. Further I heard from the other singastronomers about your great tradition. .. :salute:

btw what happened to your plans to bring in Meade LXD55 SN 10". I am still waiting for the LXD55 mount :)

cheers
Addy