WTS: 15x70 giant binos + Olympus hard case

Have a scope to sell? Or wanna find a good deal? This is your place to buy, sell or trade astro stuff!
Traveler

WTS: 15x70 giant binos + Olympus hard case

Post by Traveler »

Hi,

I'm selling a pair of hardly used 15x70 giant binos from Grandeye Scientific. It's from the same factory that produces Oberwerks and Meade binos. Only that they slap on a different name.

Condition is absolutely mint and optics are very sharp. All optical surfaces are full broad-band multi-coated. Comes with original caps, case and box.
I can't find the chance to use it fully other than occasional casual viewing since day 1 so i'm letting it go.
Price: $100

Clear skies
Weixiong
Traveler

Olympus hard case

Post by Traveler »

Hi,

I'm letting go of a photographic Olympus hard case. Dimensions are 35x15x30cm. It fits the 15x70 bino perfectly in my previous post with some room for accessories. There's already some photographic foam inside.
Price: $25

Clear skies
Weixiong
Traveler

Post by Traveler »

ops....sorry i made a mistake....it should be 2 separate posts instead. Could the moderators please rectify it please?
Thanks!
alvinsclee

Post by alvinsclee »

It's OK... mods need not 'retify' this thread... because I want to buy BOTH items. I will pm you my contact details. :)
siahheng

Post by siahheng »

Alvin, 36 minutes between his posts to sell and your post to buy. Truly early bird catches the worm!! :)

If the sale doesn't go thru, I am also interested in the bino.
Traveler

Bino reserved

Post by Traveler »

Hi guys,

The bino has been reserved by CheeYiun already. :) Thanks for all your interest!

Clear skies
Weixiong
Traveler

Post by Traveler »

The bino and hard case has been sold to Alvin. Thanks to all for your interest! :)