PC Show Special Offer for Nikon Coolpix 4500

Have a scope to sell? Or wanna find a good deal? This is your place to buy, sell or trade astro stuff!
Airconvent
Super Moderator

PC Show Special Offer for Nikon Coolpix 4500

Post by Airconvent »

aiyah...I keep on forgetting to post this since Thursday....sorry

The most popular digital camera for astro photography in Singastro (due to convenient swivel LCD display and also the ugliest camera!) is now on clearance sale by Nikon. Apparently, there are a limited number of sets available every day (i think it was 10) at a price of only S$599. (usual $1200?). On top of that , it is bundled with an Epson Stylus photo 935 printer free!
One Singastro member queued up for 2 hrs on Thursday and is now a proud owner of the camera and printer! (not me...lah).
The girl told me its a daily offer but I'm not sure if it extends to all 4 days including tomorrow...try your luck if you want it.

rich
The Boldly Go Where No Meade Has Gone Before
Captain, RSS Enterprise NCC1701R
United Federation of the Planets
kayheem

Re: PC Show Special Offer for Nikon Coolpix 4500

Post by kayheem »

Airconvent wrote:aiyah...I keep on forgetting to post this since Thursday....sorry

The most popular digital camera for astro photography in Singastro (due to convenient swivel LCD display and also the ugliest camera!) is now on clearance sale by Nikon. Apparently, there are a limited number of sets available every day (i think it was 10) at a price of only S$599. (usual $1200?). On top of that , it is bundled with an Epson Stylus photo 935 printer free!
One Singastro member queued up for 2 hrs on Thursday and is now a proud owner of the camera and printer! (not me...lah).
The girl told me its a daily offer but I'm not sure if it extends to all 4 days including tomorrow...try your luck if you want it.

rich
Sorry, rich. The offer is good only for Thursday and Friday only. And those 2 hours were murder! oops!

Kay Heem
nF
Administrator

Post by nF »

so....it's kayheem who queued up for thw camera.
.___.
{O,o} O'RLY?
/)__)
-"-"-