Giving up hobby due to time and storage constraint.

Have a scope to sell? Or wanna find a good deal? This is your place to buy, sell or trade astro stuff!
amin7074

Giving up hobby due to time and storage constraint.

Post by amin7074 »

Hi all I have this 5" Burgess Achro telescopes which I bought it from Vincent.And mod the focuser with Televue smooth like butter focuser with custom made adapter plate and mount this beauty on Vixen GP EQ mount with daul axis drive on a surveyor tripod with custom plate.All the eyepieces,barlow len,2" filter and of course the 2" William optic VR-1 violet reducer.Telecope come with hard casing tubing,mount head set everything including spare weight in hard casing with pluck foam.Everything I have for this telescope will go to the potential buyer.I will like to clear all this for [highlight=red]$1200/- negotiable.[/highlight].

For those who are interested can call me at [highlight=red]hp:91178092 (Amin).[/highlight]Though I am sad to part from this beautiful hobby...but I am glad for all the old birds here who are really expert in taking photos of the beautiful night sky.And also very kind and friendly.I am sure I will visit singastro forum or visit my SIFU (Weixing) at his Tampines Obs site.

[smilie=bye2.gif] [smilie=bye2.gif] [smilie=bye2.gif]