Imaging the International Space Station (ISS)

Got a question on astronomy that you'd wanted to ask? Ask your questions here and see if the old timers can give you some good answers.

Post by sTiCkY »

i dont see it either.. LOL!
weixing
Super Moderator
Favourite scope: Vixen R200SS & Celestron 6" F5 Achro Refractor
Location: (Tampines) Earth of Solar System in Orion Arm of Milky Way Galaxy in Local Group Galaxies Cluster

Post by weixing »

Hi,
sTiCkY wrote:i dont see it either.. LOL!
You mean you don't see the Saturn one?? The key of seeing this type of embedded image is to focus behind the image. One way of doing that easily is to go very close to the image until the image is totally blur (can't focus)... then slowly move away from the image... don't refocus with your eye as you move away. When the distance is correct, you'll see the image.

Have a nice day.
Yang Weixing
:mrgreen: "The universe is composed mainly of hydrogen and ignorance." :mrgreen:
maguro77

Post by maguro77 »

Its easier if you print out the picture on a piece of paper so that you can put it right up to your nose and follow weixing's suggestion. Really 3D - quite neat to be able to see it...
David Lian

3D Saturn

Post by David Lian »

maguro77 wrote:Its easier if you print out the picture on a piece of paper so that you can put it right up to your nose and follow weixing's suggestion. Really 3D - quite neat to be able to see it...
Saw it!!
Use I pad blow it to very screen and slowly move out.
It will appear but will be gone if lost concentration.
Thank WeiXing and Joyce for "liberated me"
DL