WTS-Williams Optics Megrez88FD

Have a scope to sell? Or wanna find a good deal? This is your place to buy, sell or trade astro stuff!
timatworksg

WTS-Williams Optics Megrez88FD

Post by timatworksg »

Hi All,

Rainy day clear out sales! This time it is up for grabs!!

Williams Optics Megrez 88FD OTA only!
Its a Doublet Air Spaced f/5.6 objective and comes with the WO 2 speed crayford. Everything is still nice in white & gold. Objective is in excellent condition as is the retractable dew shield and crayford! 2" to 1.25" WO adapter included. Throwing in a pair of Orion Tube Rings that fit the OTA.
I may have a fitting dovetail...still need to dig further will confirm on this.

This scope has done many Astrophotography sessions with me and works well both as an imaging scope and a wonderful grab and go! Wish it to have a better home so it can be of good use to other budding Astro dudes! I have been using my SV102 and the Mgz88 is sadly neglected!

Been in the dry-cab all this time!
Asking for SG$850.
Self collect at my place only--Pasir Ris.

SMS me is the best to discuss. 97430734 Tim!

Thanks all and feel free to ask any questions! [smilie=bye.gif]
My wife never complained about how much time, effort & money I spent on my Astronomy hobby!................suddenly I met her!!!
timatworksg

Re: WTS-Williams Optics Megrez88FD

Post by timatworksg »

Dropping my price to SG$780
A scope with no regrets!! Added some pics for interested buyers!

Included are 2 Orion Tube rings and a WO dovetail with the usual mount pin dents!
I have used this scope several times for most of my AP and it's fast with a nice FOV! Condition as you see in the pics. It's been babied and looked after in and outta the dry cabinet!

SMS 97430734. You can come and view before deciding! Lemme know your interest!

Thankz
My wife never complained about how much time, effort & money I spent on my Astronomy hobby!................suddenly I met her!!!
timatworksg

Re: WTS-Williams Optics Megrez88FD - SG$750

Post by timatworksg »

Upz for this Sale! Reducing price to SG$750-negotiable if your really interested!

The scope is still in excellent condition with optics just as good as the day it started life!

SMS 97430734 if you have questions. Will be happy to help!
timatworksg

Post by timatworksg »

Upz for the scope! SG$750 and still up for grabs!

The 88FD isn't produced anymore so will soon be extinct...lol! [smilie=dead.gif]
timatworksg

Post by timatworksg »

Upz again!!

SMS/Call 97430734 (Tim) to discuss!!

Cheers!
timatworksg

Post by timatworksg »

Bump for the New Week 8th Nov 2011

WO88FD still available SG$750

Slightly negotiable for the serious buyer! So SMS/call 97430734 and we can discuss!

Thankz
timatworksg

Post by timatworksg »

RESERVED for weekend viewing!
timatworksg

Post by timatworksg »

SOLD! Thanks bro's! Was nice to catch up again!!

Mods thank you and please feel free to delete or close thread!