Singastro Hits 270 Members!!

Here is the place for the admins or moderators to do their annoucements. Or, if you have bought a new scope and want the whole world to know, do it here. Basically this is the place for any astro first-hand news.
Airconvent
Super Moderator

Singastro Hits 270 Members!!

Post by Airconvent »

Been tracking the membership for the past few weeks now and thanks to everyone's support, it has finally happened. The membership level has overtaken the original yahoogroups which means that people are agreeable with this new medium to spread the good word in Singapore...I wonder when we will hit 300?
Of course, numbers are meaningless if there are no interaction, so lets start the ball rolling...weather isbad but we can still talk shop here!
:lol:

rich
The Boldly Go Where No Meade Has Gone Before
Captain, RSS Enterprise NCC1701R
United Federation of the Planets
kayheem

Re: Singastro Hits 270 Members!!

Post by kayheem »

Airconvent wrote: Of course, numbers are meaningless if there are no interaction, so lets start the ball rolling...weather isbad but we can still talk shop here!
:lol:

rich
Agreed. I believe most are 'lurkers' as I see the same guys posting. If you have been around, we encourage you to voice out what ever you want to discuss. We have Astro and Non-Astro related stuff, ranging from the usual 'What scope should I get?' to coffee-table talk about dogs.

Get your keyboards ready and start talking! :D

Kay Heem
bodoh

Post by bodoh »

Hmmm there should be some satistics in the forum admin software to count how many memebrs have posted, how many never posted, how many post more than 5 time etc. That should give a good estimate of active members.
[BPST]FerMIons&BOsOns
Location: Superclster>Local Supercluster>Local Group>Milky Way>Orion Arm>Solar System>Earth&

Post by [BPST]FerMIons&BOsOns »

Lol i am the 270th member! So lucky! Anyway i got to know about this place through my friend in Segamat Astro retreat
Airconvent
Super Moderator

Post by Airconvent »

bodoh wrote:Hmmm there should be some satistics in the forum admin software to count how many memebrs have posted, how many never posted, how many post more than 5 time etc. That should give a good estimate of active members.
Hi Chris
Actually if you go to the home page and click "members" , you will be able to list the details sorted according to which column you click...

rich
The Boldly Go Where No Meade Has Gone Before
Captain, RSS Enterprise NCC1701R
United Federation of the Planets