Operation: ISON Barycentrism for Comet ISON enthusiasts

Got a question on astronomy that you'd wanted to ask? Ask your questions here and see if the old timers can give you some good answers.
Dark Neptune
Favourite scope: Sky-Watcher SkyMax 90mm, Coronado PST

Operation: ISON Barycentrism for Comet ISON enthusiasts

Post by Dark Neptune »

Greetings to all,

Comets have for centuries provided visual wonders to many who witnessed its phenomena and considered it the most spectacular in astronomy. Yet today it is still the least well understood among all the empirical observations of objects in our Solar System, that even conventional astrophysics have been unable to accurately describe the observed natural phenomena of comets. As we all know that later this year, Comet C/2012 S1 ISON will be approaching the perihelion of its orbit, on November 28, where it will closely pass the Sun and during this period can be seen in the morning sky near the Sun. ISON can be seen with amateur astronomy equipment before its perihelion and after that if ISON survives the close encounter with the Sun, in Singapore.

Based on the perspective of Universal Vortical Singularity (UVS), authored by my friend Vincent Wee-Foo, with its hypothetical constructs, these wonders of comet are herein being explored for resolving the anomalies with some resolved cognitive paradoxes.

This thread here explores an alternate hypothesis based on a vortical Solar System model to resolve these comets’ anomalies. Readers should be forewarned that what is stated in this thread are not based on mainstream science; anyone finding insights for the presented issue based on mainstream science's perspective is unlikely to find this thread suitable for their inquiries and discussion.

Hence allow me to commence the following discussion here with the initiative, titled, “Operation: ISON Barycentrism”.

Operation: ISON Barycentrism

In a vortical Solar System model, UVS qualitatively predicts that the gas tail vortex of comets points directly at the center of the Solar System, which is a magnetic Ring Center of the Solar System (aka Barycenter of the Solar System; BOTSS). This contradicts with the claim of mainstream astrophysics based on the conventional model of a heliocentric Sun, which suggests due to solar wind radiation jetting the out gassing water ions into space, the ion gas tail of a comet points directly away from the Sun.

Empirical evidence gathered so far
Empirical evidence already gathered for peculiar comet tail deflections were found in video archives from NASA/ESA's SOHO (Solar and Heliospheric Observatory) and NASA's STEREO (Solar Terrestial RElations Observatory) satellites, which were launched in 1996 and 2006 respectively, and these include well-known comets.

-Comet C/1996 B2 Hyakutake

-Comet 96P/Machholz 1 in 1996 (02:54-03:00), 2002, 2007 and 2012

-Comet C/2002 X5 Kudo-Fujikawa

-Comets C/2002 V1 NEAT, C/2004 F4 Bradfield & C/2006 P1 McNaught

-Comet C/2011 W3 Lovejoy

-Comet C/2011 L4 Pan-STARRS

-Comet C/2012 F6 Lemmon

The three images illustrated below are pictures for Comet 96P/Machholz captured by the SOHO spacecraft in January 2002, and one can see how the trailing dust tail dynamically behaved in bending with its deflecting vortrex when the comet near its perihelion was making its turnaround revolving the Sun, and the comet supposedly passed by an invisible magnetic Ring Center of the Solar System, with its position revealed by the vortrex of the gas tail vortex that had appeared to be deflecting around it. Evidently, the third image shows the twisted dust tails was formed by trails of dust particles oozed out from an upper section of the turned around vortrex of the gas tail vortex.

Image Image Image

Note: The size of the Sun is denoted by the small white circle at the center in the SOHO LASCO C3 camera images

From the UVS perspective, the deflecting gas tail shown above revealed the position of the magnetic Ring Center during that turnaround event, and this video footage is also an empirical evidence to support the UVS qualitative prediction that suggests that the dust tail of comet is vortically formed with charged dust particles levitated in the vortrex of its gas tail vortex.

The next two images below show the magnetic Ring Center's positions during the perihelions of Hyakutake and NEAT.

Image Image

With Comet C/2012 S1 ISON approaching its perihelion near the Sun at a favourable vantage point, ISON provides an unique opportunity to observe the phenomenon of a comet’s gas tail vortex pointing directly towards BOTSS. For the linked trajectory of ISON, see the ISON interactive model.

As inferred with the recent passing of the second peak of the "double-peaked" solar maximum for Solar Cycle 24, supposedly caused by a core of the dual-core magnetic Ring Center interacting with the Sun, as well as indicated by the gas tail deflection angle of Comet Pan-STARRS in Mar 2013, and with the magnetic field of the Sun starting to revert back to its normal orientation from Aug 2013 onward, all these suggest that the dual-core magnetic Ring Center was about to exit the Sun completely in those moments. Also, the higher frequency core seemed to have had already exited the Sun with these inferences, and the entire dual-core magnetic Ring Center should be positioned outside the Sun by late Nov 2013 when the solar maximum is quite over with the Sun's magnetic field reverted to normal.

Comet ISON's perihelion approach on November 28 2013

Thus, when the sungrazing Comet ISON approaches its perihelion in late Nov 2013, and when it is within the SOHO's camera field of view, any observer can expect to see from the SOHO site for the periodically updated image of the LASCO C3 camera to observe the gas tail of this comet will not be aligned to the Sun, and the gas tail vortex peculiar pointing direction changing dynamically with the moving comet would instead reveal the location of the dual-core magnetic Ring Center. The first image below is NASA's outline for ISON's trajectory when it goes around the Sun in SOHO's c3 camera perspective.

Supposedly, the view from Earth as illustrated above in the second image with reference to Sun's North Pole is approximately pointing upward, which could be seen in the same perspective as with the periodically updated SOHO image from the LASCO C3 camera, with the dynamically sophisticated hint of Jupiter's location that closely associates with the BOTSS, and making educated guess with the gas tail of Comet Pan-STARRS, so during the days between the 26th of Nov 2013 to the 1st of Dec 2013, the relatively moving and spinning dual-core Magnetic Ring Center would likely be situated quite near the Sun apparently at a small arc angle to its right side around the indicative invariable plane, which is slightly tilted upward at the far side from this vantage point. Note: The Ring Center as illustrated above was placed much farther away from the Sun than anticipated to demonstrate the pivoting effects of the gas and dust tails.

When Comet ISON approaches its perihelion from around 27th of Nov 2013, it may start to angularly zip pass the magnetic Ring Center of the Solar System at the speculated indicative location near the Sun, and viewing from the Earth position where the SOHO and STEREO cameras will be pointing at. As such it thus could be observed that the gas tail vortex of this comet would incredibly start to turnaround while pointing to the magnetic Ring Center before it goes pass the Sun in acceleration. Note: It was also advised by NASA that SOHO will be able to view Comet ISON starting on 27 November 2013.

End note

To reiterate, if the aforementioned peculiar feat for Comet ISON is observed, it would conclusively defy the conventional knowledge for conventional cometary science on several accounts, one which suggests that the ion gas tail is caused by solar wind radiation to jet the outgassing water ions into space at directly away from the direction of the Sun. Wherever would it be for the location of the magnetic Ring Center at outside the Sun in the said period of time, its gas tail deflection not aligning with the Sun is nevertheless expected to be observed, unless it is aligned with the Earth and the Sun when Comet ISON moves in or out of its perihelion.

And depending on the dual-core magnetic Ring Center’s orientation, as well as the composition of the comet's nucleus, it is possible to observe two vortically manifested gas tails of Comet ISON each pointing distinctly to a core of the dual-core magnetic Ring Center, and its dust tail bending from a section of a gas tail vortrex with its trails as vortical striations of escaping dust particles left behind in the direction of its trajectory after passing by the magnetic Ring Center.

Like what had happened to the sungrazing Comet C/2011 W3 Lovejoy with a ripped tail in its outbound flight, there is a high possibility for the gas and dust tails of the anti-cyclonic sungrazing Comet ISON to be also ripped and snatched by the Sun's cyclonic gravity field effect.

All Comet ISON enthusiasts in Singapore are invited by team O:IB to explore and witness this paradigm-shifting discovery of UVS, and watch this comet event on the LASCO C3 camera of the SOHO spacecraft in late November 2013, as well as STEREO's captured footage. They can also check ISON's current real-time location in the sky here.

For experienced veterans with the appropriate solar and astronomy equipment with astrophotographic capabilities and knowledge, you might want to consider capturing a possible photo of conviction with Comet ISON. Those interested to image this spectacular phenomenon should be experienced astrophotographers at taking solar images with your equipment. Lack of adequate care from the proper viewing and imaging procedures will lead to one looking at direct sunlight through their equipment, and one second is enough to cause permanent damage to eyesight. Thus it is highly inadvisable for novices, no matter how passionate, to make any attempt at taking such a photo.

See Vincent's post below on this page on the Photo of Conviction for more details.

Any constructive inquiry and discussion are welcome in this thread, in which our team O:IB will do our best to answer them.

Peace out from team O:IB.

O:IB disclaimer: In no way this alternative point of view in natural science research based on UVS, may be considered as a finalized or completed study for the phenomena of comet. And some of the objects labeled in the images illustrated herein, such as the gas tail #2 of Comet Lovejoy and the arrangement of Comet ISON's tails on different dates, are merely speculation. Many propositions of cometary phenomena in its mostly qualitative form based on the alternative hypothesis, are merely the one man's view of a vortical universe, construed with the visions of a vortical Solar System conceived in his daydreams.
Last edited by Dark Neptune on Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:57 am, edited 25 times in total.
Thanks.
starfinder

Re: Operation: ISON Barycentrism for Comet ISON enthusiasts

Post by starfinder »

Hi Dark Neptune, I've never heard of Universal Vortical Singularity (UVS) before. It seems quite complex.

Perhaps you could give a talk on this to explain the theory? Or with a less formal setting such as over coffee, dinner, etc. Am sure they would be interest!
Dark Neptune

Post by Dark Neptune »

starfinder wrote:Hi Dark Neptune, I've never heard of Universal Vortical Singularity (UVS) before. It seems quite complex.

Perhaps you could give a talk on this to explain the theory? Or with a less formal setting such as over coffee, dinner, etc. Am sure they would be interest!
Hello starfinder, thank you for your interest! Universal Vortical Singularity is a Theory of Everything in natural science, and its author is by my friend, Vincent Wee-Foo, who has been working on UVS since 2007. You can visit his site for more in-depths as well as the preface of UVS as well as his email contact. If you want a talk to explain this theory, I can forward your suggestion to him.

Him and I paid Gary and others a visit last night at their Jurong Safra sidewalk astronomy, so it is possible (for me) in future to join other sidewalk astronomy sessions organized, and might meet you there to share more about O:IB and UVS! Although of course Vincent is the guy you really want to meet as he understands UVS much better than I do, and can explain a lot more specifics of UVS to you. :)
Thanks.
Gary

Post by Gary »

Hi Dark Neptune. Nice meeting you and Vincent at SAFRA Jurong! Will spend time to go through the material he passed me.
http://www.astro.sg
email: gary[at]astro.sg
twitter: @astrosg

"The importance of a telescope is not how big it is, how well made it is.
It is how many people, less fortunate than you, got to look through it."
-- John Dobson.
Dark Neptune

Post by Dark Neptune »

Gary wrote:Hi Dark Neptune. Nice meeting you and Vincent at SAFRA Jurong! Will spend time to go through the material he passed me.
Sure! For me, I should be more free the next few weeks to join SGastro sidewalks when possible!
Thanks.
Vincent_WF

Post by Vincent_WF »

starfinder wrote:Hi Dark Neptune, I've never heard of Universal Vortical Singularity (UVS) before. It seems quite complex.

Hi starfinder,

You are correct, UVS is quite complex. Which is why Dark Neptune suggested to start it off in the SingAstro community with its comet topic; this might get a better traction for the stargazers here instead of introducing the UVS ToE.

In a nutshell, it is a scientific fact that the Sun spirals to revolve around the barycenter of the Solar System, this is as a result of the exchanging of angular momentum primarily with Jupiter, and subsequently with all other Sun's satellites. It is also a scientific fact that the Sun revolves by spiraling around the Galactic Center of the Milky Way galaxy at the velocity of approximately 232 km/s and it takes around 230 million years to make one revolving cycle. In the external reference frame of the Milky Way galaxy, the Sun as a matter of fact is moving in helica path around the Galactic Center; this infers the motion of the Sun is primarily impelled by the vortical motion of its galaxy. The motion of the Solar System is a vortical motion transferred from the vortical motion of the Milky Way galaxy, and the Solar System is being coalesced in a resonated vortical motion with stellar materials.

Through this visualization, one can comprehensively understand that all the orbits of satellite are developed as a result of conserved angular momentum transferred from vortical dynamics of a primordial nested bipolar vortex pair that exchanges angular momentum in a unisonal manner.

In its empiricism that is supported with the evidence of astronomical observations, the Solar System evolves from the coalescing of interstellar clouds in resonant frequencies of standing wave and they are vortically propagating in longitudinal waves.

The resolution of celestial object rotates and revolves in vortical motion, have significant implications for advancing the knowledge of an underlying celestial mechanism that hitherto has been overlooked.

The O:IB initiative was sprung off from this fundamental. And we hope the members of this astro community would have an easy start by first exploring the UVS topic on cometary phenomena, and this might gradually expand their grasps of the entire UVS worldview.

If Gary and Clifford don't find UVS is too far fetched, I would be glad to meet up with you guys in upcoming sidewalk astronomy sessions on a less formal setting to present the hypothesis.
Last edited by Vincent_WF on Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
- The entire observable universe is subliminally paradoxical.
- By realizing the paradoxical effect of nature, it enlightens on how natural phenomena could be negated to render their delusions in a typical obfuscated manner.
Vincent_WF

Post by Vincent_WF »

Gary wrote:Hi Dark Neptune. Nice meeting you and Vincent at SAFRA Jurong! Will spend time to go through the material he passed me.
Hi Gary. Nice meeting you and Clifford at SAFRA Jurong, I enjoyed the session. TYVM.
- By realizing the paradoxical effect of nature, it enlightens on how natural phenomena could be negated to render their delusions in a typical obfuscated manner.
Gary

Post by Gary »

Vincent_WF wrote:If Gary and Clifford don't find UVS is too far fetched, I would be glad to meet up with you guys in upcoming sidewalk astronomy sessions on a less formal setting to present the hypothesis.
Vincent, I don't find it too far fetched. Not even before I first heard about this from Mr Au a few months ago before you and I met at SAFRA that night. Most glad to see you again soon. Will then share with you some of my minor related thoughts on UVS.
http://www.astro.sg
email: gary[at]astro.sg
twitter: @astrosg

"The importance of a telescope is not how big it is, how well made it is.
It is how many people, less fortunate than you, got to look through it."
-- John Dobson.
Vincent_WF

Post by Vincent_WF »

Gary wrote:
Vincent_WF wrote:If Gary and Clifford don't find UVS is too far fetched, I would be glad to meet up with you guys in upcoming sidewalk astronomy sessions on a less formal setting to present the hypothesis.
Vincent, I don't find it too far fetched. Not even before I first heard about this from Mr Au a few months ago before you and I met at SAFRA that night. Most glad to see you again soon. Will then share with you some of my minor related thoughts on UVS.
I was very touched last week when Mr. Au mentioned that he had been presenting UVS to the public, and now hearing you asserting this, it is very heartwarming.

Also, Clifford told me a lot about there are some interesting people around in Singapore who are researching into very specific area in natural science for decades, such as solar science and alternative cosmology; this changed my perception that there were only stargazers and Big Bang proponents in the Singapore astro communities.
Vincent_WF

Post by Vincent_WF »

O:IB - The photo of conviction

The photo of solar eclipse in 1919 taken by Arthur Eddington, although cannot be considered as a beautiful picture by photography standard, it was significantly the initial proof for Einstein's theory of relativity; this is a breathtaking photo of conviction in the twentieth century that had made its mark for the paradigm shift to modern physics.

Image The 1919 solar eclipse photo taken by Arthur Eddington

Before the observational proofs of comet tails did not point directly away from the Sun as observed by SOHO spacecraft was discovered, one main objective of O:IB was to raise the awareness of well-equipped astrophotographers from all over the world who have the required expertise to photograph this peculiar comet gas tail phenomenon in daylight, and then provides them the necessary information and details for taking the photos of the Sun with Comet ISON in near vicinity at the right moment to capture photos of the gas tail when it peculiarly will not be pointing directly away from the Sun.

The aforementioned was considered because of Earth rotates, local weather hindrances, timing of the comet approaching the indicative position of the Ring Center was not certain, and the very crucial moment for the event would be over within a few hours, therefore, with more well-equipped astrophotographers scattered all over the globe than just us doing it alone, it would increase the chances of success for its photo taking. The thought at then was, if the anticipated event happens, these captions might be the twenty-first century photos of conviction that mark another paradigm shift of physics.

Nonetheless, we now know this phenomenon of Comet ISON would be seamlessly captured by the cameras of several satellites, but it can still be very sensational for the mass public with the showcasing of the imagery from an earthly perception as shown below with their emulations as anticipated.

An emulation of sunrise in Singapore at 6:52 a.m. local time on the 28th of November 2013 with the spotting of Sun, Comet ISON, Mercury and Saturn.

Note: The Ring Center as illustrated above was placed much farther away from the Sun than anticipated to demonstrate the pivoting effects of the gas and dust tails.

Then later by about 18:00 hour Singapore time (10:00 hour UTC) on the 28th of November in Singapore, Comet ISON having moved nearer to the setting Sun at then would be about to pass by the indicative magnetic Ring Center, and if the Ring Center was there, the gas tail pivoting to the Ring Center would peculiarly start to turnaround before passing by the Sun. But soon after, Comet ISON will be setting from the horizon, and then return to the sky the next morning if it manages to survive after having passed its perihelion through the solar corona at its maximum velocity of more than 370 km/s.

Based on the current information for the trajectory of Comet ISON, as illustrated in the emulation as shown below with the speculated location of the Ring Center, the few hours of critical moment for the peculiar gas tail deflection would be best observed from sunrise in the southern hemisphere at location such as Chile. As such, the incredible deflection of gas tail and dust tail that pivots around the dual-core Ring Center, would be observable throughout the day in the sky of South America.

An emulation of sunrise in Chile at 6:25 a.m. local time on the 28th of November 2013 with the spotting of Sun, Comet ISON, Mercury and Saturn.

Circumstantially, all astrophotographers going for comets would naturally be compelled to take their photographs just before sunrise or after sunset; this is a prerequisite for capturing beautiful photographs of comets that are most brilliance in those best moments.

However, for the picture of conviction for cometary science, as with the potential of Comet ISON for how its gas tail could be peculiarly deflected in a unique way, the opposite has to be attempted; the image for the peculiar defected gas tail of Comet ISON not aligned to the Sun has to include Sun in the field of view for its photograph.

Image A scenario with tails ripped near perihelion

Although Comet ISON might be visible in the daylight when it is near perihelion, using the correct filter such as a polarizer, or a graduated neutral density filter, and blocking the Sun in the field of view with an improvised corona mask (can be a small circular dark film cut with a paper hole puncher), can help to better reveal the tails of the comet. Also take note that taking photos for celestial objects near the horizon can be subjected to all sorts of optical phenomenon.

And if you managed to make a good shot, do remember to record the geological coordinates where the pictures were taken at their UTC time.

And we wish all participating astrophotographers good luck and every success.

The real-time location of Comet ISON's in the sky and its other details can be monitored at "The Sky LIVE".

Warning: Because of the hazard and high risk from looking at the sun even for one second can cause permanent damage to eyesight, it is strongly not advisable for novice to attempt without expert guidance, taking necessary precaution, and proper supervision. Moreover, the satellite captions can be safely watched over Internet with periodical live updates, therefore it is not necessary to take any unwarranted risk, so for goodness sake of those with no experience, please do not attempt by yourself at all.
Last edited by Vincent_WF on Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:50 am, edited 2 times in total.