Powerseaker 127 eq

Here is the place to talk about all those equipment(Telescope, Mounts, Eyepieces, etc...) you have. Not sure which scope/eyepiece is best for you? Trash it out here!
Johndepro
Favourite scope: Powerseeker 127 EQ / Powerseeker 50 AZ

Powerseaker 127 eq

Post by Johndepro »

Hi dose anyone have or selling the powerseaker 127eq?
-_JOHNOOI_-
ivan
Favourite scope: TAK-oyaki

Re: Powerseaker 127 eq

Post by ivan »

Well I do have one lying around. Not intending to sell it just yet, though.
Just a casual stargazer
Johndepro

Post by Johndepro »

ivan wrote:Well I do have one lying around. Not intending to sell it just yet, though.

I see, thank you
-_JOHNOOI_-
ivan

Post by ivan »

If you're interested, I have this old video showing my photo collections taken with this scope here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAsB0Un9888

It was done with a point-and-shoot mounted on the scope eyepiece. I guess they're half decent, considering I tracked manually with the slow-mo cables.
Just a casual stargazer
Johndepro

Post by Johndepro »

ivan wrote:If you're interested, I have this old video showing my photo collections taken with this scope here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAsB0Un9888

It was done with a point-and-shoot mounted on the scope eyepiece. I guess they're half decent, considering I tracked manually with the slow-mo cables.

I see, thanks
-_JOHNOOI_-
Johndepro

Post by Johndepro »

ivan wrote:Well I do have one lying around. Not intending to sell it just yet, though.

Do you intend to sell it ,and how much would you sell it for ,thank you
-_JOHNOOI_-
ivan

Post by ivan »

Probably not anytime soon. I'm planning to use it as my lightweight setup. I *might* sell off/give away the tripod/mount, though.
Just a casual stargazer
Johndepro

Post by Johndepro »

ivan wrote:Probably not anytime soon. I'm planning to use it as my lightweight setup. I *might* sell off/give away the tripod/mount, though.

Okay,thank you
-_JOHNOOI_-
Johndepro

Post by Johndepro »

MystiQ wrote:Hi John, good to see you in the forum here, I read somewhere about your scope's broken mount, is this the scope you are looking to get? its a little wee bit off your budget but if you'd like, I can top up that "wee bit" budget for you out of goodwill. I can understand the challenge students like yourself have to go thru to save up. It's really nice to see students like yourself becoming so involved.
In return, I would like to see you join us for sidewalks at BSP as and when you can. You have my number, hear from you soon. Take Care! :)
Hi MystiQ, glad to here from you... I have currently studying for exam now so I will only be able to join for the sidewalks after 10 Oct. My scope's mount is broke but I am able to use it still, more on the moon but it is not that stable as the time I first use it looking at planets have become a trouble for me. I went to look at this Web site and I find the price quite reasonable but I don't know if it's in usd or sgd. I am also trying to get my parents to help me for the scope. I have tried the powerseaker 127eq and the astro master 114eq and find that the 127eq is easier to use some how. But Erm what do you mean by top up my budget? Anyways thank for your help and this is the Web site I went to https://www.astronomics.com/celestron-p ... p9622.aspx
Regards,
-John
-_JOHNOOI_-
antares2063
Favourite scope: Newtonians

Post by antares2063 »

Astronomics -USD prices. Dont forget to email and ask for the shipping price to sg before deciding on anything
I miss the place where stars shine bright, to gaze upwards in awe of the sight