Orion 80mmED for sale - CANCELLED

Have a scope to sell? Or wanna find a good deal? This is your place to buy, sell or trade astro stuff!
dew

Orion 80mmED for sale - CANCELLED

Post by dew »

Orion 80mmED f/7.5 for sale. i bought it straight from the US and brought it back myself carefully wraped in bubble paper. it is in very good condition and since i unfortunately have not have had much time for astronomy, i probably have only used this about half a dozen times. when not in use it has always stayed in my dry cabinet. and since i brought the scope back myself, i am able to sell this cheaper.

orion 80mmED inclusive of 100mm tube rings which i bought locally for $95 and a 30mm finder + bracket i bought for $35, my selling price: $900.

remember buying one from the US or even another one second hand from singapore would have to cost more because of the substantial shipping charges involved which i am not including.

2 things though.
1)my sale of this scope will only go through if i can buy the megrez from mcgill and things are according to my satisfaction.
2)its self collect at my house near holland village.

you can PM or e-mail me at dingeuwen@hotmail.com or sms at 96467032 for any details you want to clarify. serious buyers only please.

eu-wen
dew

Post by dew »

hi, price reduced to $800.

eu-wen
Bergkamp_
Favourite scope: Telescope that i can bring out

Post by Bergkamp_ »

still available?
Wee Ern aRmeD wiF Telescope reAdY tO taKe ovEr thE skY .. wIF jUst mY naKed eYEs .
ariefm71

Post by ariefm71 »

still available?
why don't you just pm? i'm sure they will respond to you
Bergkamp_
Favourite scope: Telescope that i can bring out

Post by Bergkamp_ »

i even call him.. no one pick up =x
Wee Ern aRmeD wiF Telescope reAdY tO taKe ovEr thE skY .. wIF jUst mY naKed eYEs .
dew

Post by dew »

oops sorry, i posted this a really long time ago but since there has long been no response, i changed my mind and am keeping the scope after all. sorry that i have not updated this post.
thanks!

eu-wen