Private Messenging

Have some suggestions to improve the site? Let's discuss it here....Might do some tests here as well
zong
Administrator
Favourite scope: 1x7 binoculars (my eyes)

Private Messenging

Post by zong »

Hi, somehow the private messenging system is abit faulty. Due to some coding errors, as i've seen in the html. Could someone please do something to it? I've sent quite some private msgs and received some, there are errors in them... Thanks!
nF
Administrator

Post by nF »

Me and Weicong can only work on this during the weekends. And not everything can be done so fast as we have our to-fix list. So this problem has to be next in the queue. Thanks for the feedback though.
kayheem

Post by kayheem »

NovaFusion wrote:Me and Weicong can only work on this during the weekends. And not everything can be done so fast as we have our to-fix list. So this problem has to be next in the queue. Thanks for the feedback though.
Just a note to let both of you know that Singastro are grateful for your work on this site. Keep it up!

Kay Heem

P.S. Hope both of you are enjoying the dark Tekong skies during nite training! (but do mind the tombstones strewn all over the place) :D
zong
Administrator

Post by zong »

Yeah, I like this place very much! It's the one and only place i hang out online for 2 whole hours everyday! (hopefully not affecting my studies...) Is there any more place for me to fit in with my html experience? I can help anytime, hehe, just tryin'a steal abita limelite frm you guys :P
IceAngel
Favourite scope: Sky 90

Post by IceAngel »

i dunno why i cant delete off messages in outbox.. :(
is fulll liao... :(
*~Stars AND Clear Sky always~*
Leslie
*Owner of Antares 93mm Achromat Refractor* :)
-10.11.03-
*Owner of Takahashi SKY 90 Fluorite Doublet Apochromat Refractor* :D
-25.03.06-
Airconvent
Super Moderator

Post by Airconvent »

i also noted some problems. someone sent me a private message that did not display at all . but as both admin is not full time on this, do give them sometime to juggle between their corporal and us... :lol:
The Boldly Go Where No Meade Has Gone Before
Captain, RSS Enterprise NCC1701R
United Federation of the Planets
Airconvent
Super Moderator

Post by Airconvent »

Airconvent wrote:i also noted some problems. someone sent me a private message that did not display at all . but as both admin is not full time on this, do give them sometime to juggle between their corporal and us... :lol:
Hi,
I've just discovered that the private messages displayed only if using IE but not netscape, so I presume your code must have used some IE specific call.
Anyway to introduce support for Netscape as well?

Thanks
Rich
nF
Administrator

Post by nF »

By the way, I am already posted to Sungei Gedong Armour Camp already and Weicong have already been posted to an airbase at Nee Soon. Weixiong is in my camp waiting for his course to start too.
Airconvent
Super Moderator

Post by Airconvent »

NovaFusion wrote:By the way, I am already posted to Sungei Gedong Armour Camp already and Weicong have already been posted to an airbase at Nee Soon. Weixiong is in my camp waiting for his course to start too.
heh heh...you so "tua Chiak" of course minimum a tankee job for you ...
enjoy your NS stint...maybe you can get your camp interested in astronomy and we can make use of the camp at night?? :lol:

as for the private message, any way to make it work for Netscape?
thanks!

rich
zong
Administrator

Post by zong »

nice... ya going serving or going to do upgrade training? i will gotta go in after A level next year...