Astro and physics books for sale

Have a scope to sell? Or wanna find a good deal? This is your place to buy, sell or trade astro stuff!
shoelevy

Astro and physics books for sale

Post by shoelevy »

here are 9 books for sale
Attachments
1 100_1951.JPG
1 100_1951.JPG (46.99 KiB) Viewed 1329 times
shoelevy

Post by shoelevy »

there are quite a number of books here so i'd appreciate it if you guys interested can go look up info on the books and not ask me what the content is about because there's just so much to type
thanks
i beleive www.amazon.com can provide adequate reviews
shoelevy

Post by shoelevy »

just some simple reviews
Hunting down the universe by Micheal Hawkins:
this books covers the controversial issue of missing mass. The author attempts to argue 99% of the material of the universe is dark matter
Price:$12/-

Activators Astronomy:An extremely simple book meant only for the beginners in this hobby. Covers Facts about Moon, Sun, planets and Space flights
Price:$5/-

Modern Physics by Frank J Blatt:
A physics Textbook covering things like theory or special relativity(Lorentz transformation),
relativistic dynamics,
general theory of relativity,
blackbody radiation,
Bohr's atom,
wave nature of particles,
schrodinger's equation,
intrinsic spin of the electron,
statistical physics,
solid state
Price:This textbook is very new and i bought for 40 so i've got to sell it at $30/-

E=mc2, biography of the world's most famous equation by david bodanis:
This book is still in its wrapper. i bought it but never opened it and so i can't give a review
Price:$30/-

Black holes and time warps by KIP S. Thorn:
If you know who is Kip thorne then the greatness of the content of this book needs no further elaboration. For those who don't know, this book starts off with a story about a space ship flying aroud a black hole carrying out investigations. it then moves on to scientific explanations of white dwarfs, neutron stars and black holes
Price: 30/-

Last book i will talk about is
The little Guides, SPACE
covers: types of stars, the life of a star, when stars die, nebula, milky way, galaxies, the planets, accessories, comets, asteroids, and many pages of star charts
Price: $15/-

Brief history or time: $8/-
Hawking for Beginners: $8/-
Einstein's theory of relativity by MAX BORN(1 of the pioneers of quantum physics, the one who intepreted shrodinger's equations as probabilties)
Price:$14/-

If necessary can either pm me or contact me at 91697799