Canon 300D test image

CCD vs Film? Lots of time vs no patience? Alright, this is your place to discuss all the astrophotography what's and what's not. You can discuss about techniques, accessories, cameras, whatever....just make sure you also post some nice photos here too!

Canon 300D test image

Post by Guest »

Hi Everyone,
I have just bought the newly released Canon 300D DSLR. So far, the result has been very encouraging. I have written a mini test report at
http://members.tripod.com/~choonkiat/canon300d.htm
I will continue to add more test images as soon as I take them.

regards,
CK
VinSnr
Administrator

Re: Canon 300D test image

Post by VinSnr »

clim62000 wrote:Hi Everyone,
I have just bought the newly released Canon 300D DSLR. So far, the result has been very encouraging. I have written a mini test report at
http://members.tripod.com/~choonkiat/canon300d.htm
I will continue to add more test images as soon as I take them.

regards,
CK
wonderful....it's nice to see people showing some photos done by digital cameras....

Hope to see more pictures from you soon. If you ahev good pictures, you can also post it up at the "album" section for all to see
Grievous

Post by Grievous »

WOw! :shock:

The results speaks for themselves. ArgH! Gonna ditch my CP4500 for THE 300D! :lol: Will keep a look for your results on longer exposures! maybe 30mins or more?

Charlie
www.staradise.com
VinSnr
Administrator

Post by VinSnr »

Grievous wrote:WOw! :shock:

The results speaks for themselves. ArgH! Gonna ditch my CP4500 for THE 300D! :lol: Will keep a look for your results on longer exposures! maybe 30mins or more?

Charlie
www.staradise.com
Charlie, why would you want 30min or more when using a digital SLR??

You are suppose to take short exposures (1-2 min) and stack. Noise would be too much for a DSLR when it's 30 mins.